Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe looking too much into this, but looks like a relationship that's beneficial for both kind. Dele's banging a hottie and she gets the publicity she needs. Just looking at her instagram photos show 3 pics with Dele all of which their chemistry is so awkward. Aah to be a young and famous football player!

And he is presenting awards on MTV awards shows nowadays. Celebrity too!

I honestly think we will be lucky to see Dele here beyond 18/19.
Mendes will make sure he’s paid what he thinks he’s worth and if not he’ll bag a few quid from a big money transfer to a top Spanish club, or Man City/Utd
Yet if Dele thinks he can miss as many sitters or drift through games making one pass for a great scorer to bury at Real Madrid, he won’t last long.
Hopefully he improves with us. He has the ability to be a very great player. Yet he’s not even at Kane levels of consistency, performance etc.
He has a lot of improving to do to become a superstar.
Turning up for celebrity events and mixing it with James Cordon means fuck all

I love you Dele, yet I fear you may wallowing in the limelight a little too much. Get back to football.
Yet what the fuck do I know.

He was well poor today. He seriously needs to toughen the fuck up.
Fell over like a delicate flower, wimped out of headers, dawdled on the ball countless times losing possession cheaply.
We are all aware of his abilities and precociousness, but he's got a hell of a lot to learn and improve on.

Again, he needs to be CENTRAL midfield. Preferably alongside Winks as we go on.
Nah he’s way too slow on the ball in terms of decision making and releasing it, in a midfield dominated match he would be overrun. Play him where he is currently and hope he plays his way into form or just don’t play him at all.

Edit: He might be alright in a midfield 3 tbf but in a 2 he’d be a liability

Nah he’s way too slow on the ball in terms of decision making and releasing it, in a midfield dominated match he would be overrun. Play him where he is currently and hope he plays his way into form or just don’t play him at all.

Edit: He might be alright in a midfield 3 tbf but in a 2 he’d be a liability

Midfield 3 would be perfect.

Eriksen - Winks - Dele.

Or

Wanyama - Winks - Dele

Dele is a very young player and he is also a chancer, as such his inexperience and his personality means he will have days where is brilliant and others where he is shit like today.

Problem is we don’t have much attacking depth and as such he faces limited competition for his place which is not a good thing.

Whatever we think of our Alli, I think Pogba this seasom has shown why he is a grade above our man in terms of influence.

Alli has much to learn if he is to be as good as we and others thought. A long way.

2 goals against Madrid do not mask deficiencies.

Whatever we think of our Alli, I think Pogba this seasom has shown why he is a grade above our man in terms of influence.

Alli has much to learn if he is to be as good as we and others thought. A long way.

2 goals against Madrid do not mask deficiencies.
Oh please stop it with the ‘our’. Yes, he was shit today - the worst performance from him I’ve witnessed, but why reference Pogba? It’s obvious you are a Utd fan, why not admit it? It couldn’t go any worse for you if you did, surely? What do you get out of this?

Oh please stop it with the ‘our’. Yes, he was shit today - the worst performance from him I’ve witnessed, but why reference Pogba? It’s obvious you are a Utd fan, why not admit it? It couldn’t go any worse for you if you did, surely? What do you get out of this?
I think we are just old school Joe. This is the new type of 'fan'. The goons have had their type for years. Personally, I don't know if having their type of fan associated with the club is a price worth paying for success. We are in a half-way house as well, no trophies but a shitload of DTs still 'supporting' our club.

I think we are just old school Joe. This is the new type of 'fan'. The goons have had their type for years. Personally, I don't know if having their type of fan associated with the club is a price worth paying for success. We are in a half-way house as well, no trophies but a shitload of DTs still 'supporting' our club.

Ha, yes. There’s so much gnashing of teeth when we fail to win anything, as if supporting Tottenham was all about winning things. We picked up a load of fly by night fans in 2010 who don’t possess the body armour necessary for a life time of near misses. I wish they’d fuck off.

Ha, yes. There’s so much gnashing of teeth when we fail to win anything, as if supporting Tottenham was all about winning things. We picked up a load of fly by night fans in 2010 who don’t possess the body armour necessary for a life time of near misses. I wish they’d fuck off.
I blame Bale. Just a shame they didn't leave when he did. Although I guess most of them generally support Real Madrid as well.

Back
Top Bottom