Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was my MOTM today (I Know Kane will get it for his hattrick). He was unplayable both with and without the ball.

If only he was dropped for today's game whilst being thrashed with a cat-o-nine-tails. That would have been so important for his development and learning. Lol

With Kane, he's our most potent player. We've a better chance of winning any game with him playing, no?
That's not the question asked.

Facts are we played better with 10 men, had more shots with 10 men. TWENTY FIVE fucking shots on goal, but only 3 on target!! Not taking our chances is what cost us the game. Do you seriously think this would even be a discussion had we scored a couple of goals from those chances and won the game?

“I gave him love, more love than normal,” Pochettino said.

“He is very mature. He showed today a big maturity. I am very happy for him because he was very sad, very disappointed.

“He is only 20 years old and I would protect him always. I would support him always. For me he is one of the best young players in the world too and always we protect him.

“His character and the way he behaves, yes sometimes he can make mistakes, but I want him on the pitch and I want him next to me.”

Well looks like not everyone thinks Alli is a cunt who needs to be punished. I'm sure that some will call say it's too soft, but we saw the results of Pochs approach.

Brilliant man management. Can't underline the importance of that.

That's not the question asked.

Facts are we played better with 10 men, had more shots with 10 men. TWENTY FIVE fucking shots on goal, but only 3 on target!! Not taking our chances is what cost us the game. Do you seriously think this would even be a discussion had we scored a couple of goals from those chances and won the game?

25 shots and three on target tells its own story when Alli, serial scorer or creator is missing, doesn't it?

And no. If we'd won it's hard to say it would have tangibly cost us anything though his suspension would have weakened our chances in the next round.

25 shots and three on target tells its own story when Alli, serial scorer or creator is missing, doesn't it?

And no. If we'd won it's hard to say it would have tangibly cost us anything though his suspension would have weakened our chances in the next round.
Eriksen is the first player in the PL to reach 10 assists, and Kane has 22 goals, so don't see how Alli going off had a bearing to our shots to on target ratio being low whatsoever.

You appear hell bent on blaming him on our exit, please try a lot harder if you want to convince me.

Dirty tackle or committed? Get them right and you are brilliant, get them wrong and your a cunt. A split second is what separates the two.

This lad is a fucking sensation, he's committed and is at the epicentre of our beautiful controled (and yeah it is controlled, our 1st Red in two years) aggression which gets me out of my seat most weeks. He will get pinged because of it, deal with it.

The keeper was a bit shit to not save that TBF

Not a fucking peep! Not even those Spurs fans that were so grievously hurt and "offended" by Dele's red card. I would have thought of a linch mob, no? Odd.

No it's all fair game mate....no one seems to care unless it's that Alli dives either. Spurs fans slate him for it, but say nothing when Son does it

No it's all fair game mate....no one seems to care unless it's that Alli dives either. Spurs fans slate him for it, but say nothing when Son does it
It's as if they are wedded to the media. If the media say it, it must be true. I was at the game so didn't have the joy in listening to same Utd, Scum or dipper fan give their commentary and thoughts on the game. I guess by the complete lack of outrage about this tackle means it wasn't discussed 4,000 times post match. Hence no discussion on hear too.

Are you suggesting we aren't more dangerous with Alli on the pitch?
No I'm saying that Alli not being on the pitch was not the reason that more of those 25 shots were not on target.

Poor shooting was. How would Alli being on the pitch make Vertonghen shoot better?

We are more dangerous with him, but you've tried to suggest that because he scores lots, and assists, his red led to a poor shot conversion ratio. Makes no sense.

No I'm saying that Alli not being on the pitch was not the reason that more of those 25 shots were not on target.

Poor shooting was. How would Alli being on the pitch make Vertonghen shoot better?

We are more dangerous with him, but you've tried to suggest that because he scores lots, and assists, his red led to a poor shot conversion ratio. Makes no sense.
Alli being on the pitch would have had more of the shots and likely increased the ratio of on target to total shots.

Do you think he's blameless? He let his teammates down imo
His sending off had nothing to do with us not going through. We created chances that we didn't convert, that's nothing to do with him apart frim those that he didn't convert when on the pitch. We actually played better without him on the pitch. Our shite performance in Gent list us the tie because we were shite and we lost.

Back
Top Bottom