Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s what I was trying to say as he brought so much pleasure to genuine Spurs fans so it would be good if he could be brought back in some capacity

I accept that it’s highly unlikely that he would return to his previous heights as a player!
He was mesmerizing at his best.

Not the first time we have this type of floaty type of genius in the club either... Spurs fans always had some romantic ideals for the essence of football. Many of our cult players have had that in them.

During the chat at the end of MNF he talks so well and looks so relaxed. Not stressed out at all. Maybe the break has done him good and next season he can come back to the right club and make an impact. because listening to him, Everton was 100% the wrong club for him to go to. He needs a stable environment at a club.

Last edited:
To help him get over his problems if we can. I doubt he will be a top player again but if there’s any way to help him, I’d love it if our club tried.
Exactly. Its like they think Bazali Bazali doesn't know he isnt playing football. Guess what like yourself some get it's simple affection for a player we have fond memories of. I'd like Vertonghen back too he's not going to be starting for us either. 😕

hasn't played since Feb last year...is he actually injured with all these various ailments? I've read hip, back, hamstring etc,
He says he hopes to conveniently return to full training at the end of the current campaign when he's a free agent

or is it Everton a club with FFP problems cant'/wont have him involved to not trigger the very heft payment to Levy:ange-hmm:

maybe it truly is legit multiple injuries that hasn't allowed him to not get anywhere near Everton in well over a year but i dont believe it :levystare:

I really liked his take on the Chavs fighting to take the penalty last night.
Well said Deli .
The best bit was "In their last big game (referring to Man U game) when it was last minute and the pressure was on, I didn't see them all fighting to take a pen then, it's alright to take it's when it's 4-0. If you are the striker and want to get on the scoresheet don't try and do it at 4-0 in an unpressurised situation"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom