Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not his biggest fan but I thought he retained possession well, showed a bit of strength and effort and was probably our best outlet going forward. I mean that's like being the most talented chef at McDonald's but it's still true.

I agree with calls for him to be 10 next game. I don't think he's anywhere close to the answer in that position long term, but Maddison has been borderline criminal for a while now. He's fully in the stroppy, invisible phase of the season we saw him go in to multiple times at Leicester.

Brennan--Kulu--Son
------------Richy

Have to give that lineup a decent number of games together. I genuinely think Kulu can be unlocked at 10. He reminds me of VdV a bit - smart, slow, technical, strong, wicked left foot.

Coach him to improve his vision in the middle since he's not used to it, and he could come well.

Brennan--Kulu--Son
------------Richy

Have to give that lineup a decent number of games together. I genuinely think Kulu can be unlocked at 10. He reminds me of VdV a bit - smart, slow, technical, strong, wicked left foot.

Coach him to improve his vision in the middle since he's not used to it, and he could come well.
Agree. Like that lineup but want to see Werner in instead of Son. We really need to contemplate the fast incoming post-Son era.

I agree with calls for him to be 10 next game.

Lets Go Yes GIF by Mike Hitt

I'm not his biggest fan but I thought he retained possession well, showed a bit of strength and effort and was probably our best outlet going forward. I mean that's like being the most talented chef at McDonald's but it's still true.

I agree with calls for him to be 10 next game. I don't think he's anywhere close to the answer in that position long term, but Maddison has been borderline criminal for a while now. He's fully in the stroppy, invisible phase of the season we saw him go in to multiple times at Leicester.

We don’t play with a 10/ACM and despite being disappointed with Maddison’s creative output. I have no confidence in Kulusevski’s either and he sure as shit isn’t going to do all the midfieldy things that Maddison does.

A better idea might be to play Lo Celso as the L8 and move Maddison to the R8. It would present a tactical change that might not be so easy to plan for, and give us some creativity from both 8’s without compromising the midfield stuff by playing Kulusevski there.

Son needs a fucking rest too, unless Werner is fucked, but Richarlison has to start CF. I can’t watch Son faffing about like a turtle in a fucking windsock another game.

We don’t play with a 10/ACM and despite being disappointed with Maddison’s creative output. I have no confidence in Kulusevski’s either and he sure as shit isn’t going to do all the midfieldy things that Maddison does.

A better idea might be to play Lo Celso as the L8 and move Maddison to the R8. It would present a tactical change that might not be so easy to plan for, and give us some creativity from both 8’s without compromising the midfield stuff by playing Kulusevski there.

Son needs a fucking rest too, unless Werner is fucked, but Richarlison has to start CF. I can’t watch Son faffing about like a turtle in a fucking windsock another game.

I don't really like GLC either but as long as Maddison is at least dropped to the bench for some of the recent performances, I'm fine with it. I don't like the idea that he can continue to just be anonymous creatively but get starts.

Son is done. He's been running on rep and fumes for months. The club badly needs a plan to replace his goals in the summer.

that bit at the end where he plays a 1-2 with porro, porro gives sarr a poor ball and sarr just manages to get a touch on the ball to keep it alive for kulu....kulu can see son in front of him, instead of playing it to him first time hes trying to dribble out of chaos!! that sums kulu up recently! the fucking pass is on! the break is on and theres possibly a chance to come from it as sarr has the entire freedom of the right hand side....fucking decision making has been toilet for a while! wants too many touches when THE pass is available. frustrating to watch

Why the fuck didn't he go down when he was tripped in the box?

It's counter-instinctual to make sure you fall to the ground unless you're a shit-house.

It shouldn't have been necessary to go down..... It was perfectly obvious what happened and what had led to him stumbling and losing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom