Defoe on Talkshite

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he said he's a yid through and through as well, a nice touch.

So, he said he'd donate £3k to charity if they finish above us, what's the other part of the bet?

Thelonious Filth said:
he said he's a yid through and through as well, a nice touch.

So, he said he'd donate £3k to charity if they finish above us, what's the other part of the bet?

Hopefully if we win he's going to make Wilshere stay the fuck away from twitter.

Brazil going on about "it's a bit dodgy when a player on loan plays ahead of you". Fuck off. He was brought in on loan, because we need him to play. Funny how loans work out like that. Stupid comment.

Defoe mentions the other strikers in contention for a place in the England squad playing regularly for their clubs. He says it would be unfair on them not to get chosen when he isn't playing regularly at club level and they are. But his goal to minutes ratio must kick the shit out of theirs. Surely that warrants him getting a place in the squad.

It was quality him saying he's a yid through and through. He obviously wants to keep starting matches for us but if not possible, to on loan. Can't blame him for that. As he says, he put in a lot of hard work getting in shape. There's no way we can loan him out though, is there really...

Souleymane has also pledged to donate 1k to charity if we finish below the sum, on his Twitter account @SouleymaneSpurs

it's no wonder he considers himself spurs when you think about the support he's always received from the terraces. I remember the night he was unveiled to the crowd (think it was that horrible Man City fa cup replay defeat) and his name was sung from to the rafters. Nothing's ever changed in that really. Yes he has his knockers but I think in general he'll go down as a spurs (recent) legend in the long run

I'd love Kaboul to finish off that cunt with the American History X teeth on the kerb move. I'd have wood for weeks on seeing that.

Someone needs to tell Jack he isn't making himself look big and bad by talking about Spurs all the time. He's just making himself look small time...

Oh wait...

Carry on.

Started following Jack on twitter.

It's amazing how a couple seasons ago, Woolwich didn't give a flying fuck about us. Now look.

That's all they talk about.

Scum.

Back
Top Bottom