Dear Mr. Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
Okay, no slagging off posts or other members in here please. It is simply a mail room for Poch to pick up his daily incoming post.
Imagine you are writing him a letter and he will give it his full attention and consideration regarding anything to do with the club and it's players.
You never know...he may just be around 😎

Please keep postings polite and formal, beginning with Dear Mr. Pochettino :thumbup: ....after that put whatever you like. I shall look forward to some humorous ones.

Okay, no slagging off posts or other members in here please. It is simply a mail room for Poch to pick up his daily incoming post.
Imagine you are writing him a letter and he will give it his full attention and consideration regarding anything to do with the club and it's players.
You never know...he may just be around 😎

Please keep postings polite and formal, beginning with Dear Mr. Pochettino :thumbup: ....after that put whatever you like. I shall look forward to some humorous ones.
BASTARD !

You started this thread after I replied in the other one. Thereby causing me to quote myself
:dembelefingers:

Dear Mr Pochettino,

Please do NOT read the letters on TFC as it's full of cunts !

Best wishes

stevee stevee

Dear Mr Pochettino

I am at a loose end at the moment so have some free time.

Would you like me to give your players a motivational team talk?

Yours in anticipation

Mr T Sherwood

:sherwoodwtf:

Dear Mr Pochettino,

Your appointment has been confrmed for 4pm 23/09/ 2019 in relation to the removal of your tongue from Mr H Kane's rectum.

Yours sincerely.

Dr Slideouteasy.
Proctology Department.

Dear Mauricio
Hope you don't mind me calling you Mauricio? Anyway don't pay no heed to any of they halfwits on here it's not as though you've done owt wrong like getting top four( 4seasons on the spin, first time in our history) champions league final or playing a major part in them (the halfwits) having the best Tottenham team in near two decades (consistently) to watch don't pay no heed....

Love and xxxxxxx from scotchland

Last edited:
Dear Mr.Pochettino,

Whoever telephoned you some time ago and said they were from the FA and it was now illegal to make half time substitutions was a lying scammer. Thought you should know.

Dear Mr Pochettino,

I just wanted to write to let you know how much I enjoy watching your magical, majesterial, and brave management decisions that lead Spurs to glory.

Like that time you played Sonny at LWB in the FA cup semi final vs the scum. Or just the other day, when you played Davinson at RB, but the best has to be starting a half fit young 'arry (fresh off injury) over Lucas in the Champions League final last year.

You called for the club to be brave, and you sir are absolutely leading by example.

Sincerely,
No One Ever

Back
Top Bottom