Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy has such a high ceiling. He really does look to be the next superstar. I await the “Sanchez linked to Barca” & “Madrid eye Davinson” headlines within a few months.
:pocheyes:

:walker-scream:

i don't usually get sucked in by hyperbole, but....

davinson might be the most complete young defender since a chap by the name of Desailly was making a name for himself at Marseille.

Dont get me wrong, he's got some rough edges - over-commits at times, perhaps a little impetuous with his timing, but to be fair, he has been playing in a pub league for years.

This guy is fucking class, not afraid to speak his mind either - spied him giving Gazzaniga shit on Sunday when he started fucking about in the last few minutes of the game. Sanchez was yelling at him to just fucking kick it. Love it.

What a signing he's been. It's just difficult to accept that a record signing for us and a youngster to boot with one season in Europe has become such an important part of our squad! Almost bizarre that someone we splashed a lot of cash on has turned out to be really really good!

At the beginning of the season I was planning on getting Rose on my new away shirt. But then snake shit went down. I think Sanchez is now my choice. Love him to bits and honestly already one of the most underrated in the League.

You can see the benefits of having Toby and Jan either side of him. With Foyth also having encouraging displays when called upon. Our next gen CB's are looking very bright.

At the beginning of the season I was planning on getting Rose on my new away shirt. But then snake shit went down. I think Sanchez is now my choice. Love him to bits and honestly already one of the most underrated in the League.

You can see the benefits of having Toby and Jan either side of him. With Foyth also having encouraging displays when called upon. Our next gen CB's are looking very bright.
Foyth, Carter-Vickers and Sanchez. We are set for the next 10 years

Sanchez and Rose are more likely to leave than anyone. Rose for obvious reasons, and Sanchez because he’s only 21 and looks at home in one of the best backlines in Europe.

That and Levy could sell him for £100m+. But if he wants to stay, he isn’t going anywhere.

Sanchez and Rose are more likely to leave than anyone. Rose for obvious reasons, and Sanchez because he’s only 21 and looks at home in one of the best backlines in Europe.

That and Levy could sell him for £100m+. But if he wants to stay, he isn’t going anywhere.
I was excited when we signed him, but he's been absolutely phenomenal for a 21 year old CB in the premier league.

If we were United or City, the press would be lining up to offer him plaudits. Not long until they have no choice on the matter.

Extra exciting that Levy now knows a £40m outlay on a youngster is actually a good idea so long as we get our scouting right.

Back
Top Bottom