Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can see him being the one to take over from Alderweireld absence by moving to right centre back. He seems to getting more and more confident on the ball too, which is excellent.

He turned 21 just a couple of months ago. TWENTY ONE.

He plays like he's a grey haired veteran, no panic or over exuberance at all. It's utterly amazing for him to already be this strong and confident and cool headed at such a young age. He's already a terrific player and he's going to be an absolute fucking monster in a very short period of time.

The money we paid for him appears to be highway robbery at this point.

thought he was very good v Real. Testament to all the defenders too that after Toby went off we didnt concede till we were 3-0 up (and should have been 4-0, that Dele header!)

Is it heresy to say that Sanchez looked wobbly at times v LFC? In the first half hour, I noticed at least 4 errors, not counting the goal either.

He's crazily good for 21.

Note to Stephen Merchant at LFC: Spurs had the best defence last 2 seasons in the PL. And in the Transfer Window? Bought:

Sanchez
Aurier
Foyth

I was shocked to see some other clubs fans say he hasn't been that good. I guess they fixate on the little stuff thats shown in highlights as opposed to watching a full Spurs game. A bit like when none of them rated Winks because they hadn't actually seen him play and just thought he'd be the new Mason or Carroll.

He's been brilliant. I still maintain that he started slowly. But I think that he was just adjusting to the English game which is alot quicker than that of the Eredivisie. At times he'd go to barge a player and miss or he'd make silly fouls, but already those have nearly disappeared from his game. Excellent player. Getting more and more confident every week.

Back
Top Bottom