Davinson Sanchez

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

He does have these games sometimes esp after playing so well against Liverpool and you know with his first few touches of the ball what kind of night its gonna be. Still hoping he will iron this stuff out, young has great attributes and possibly just needs to work through these mistakes for a while and get more consistent. Him and Tanganga need to be playing as much as possible now though for sure-looks like Foyth is going to be gone under Mourinho sadly so them two and Toby are our main cb's now with Verts on standby.

Register to remove

Kudos on the retort :)

Poor old Dave plays like he's got the bends.
He's prone to a wobble - looked like he had some kind of inner ear infection on Tuesday. Or at least a heavy head cold.

Still. We've definitely seen worse at the back in recent times.

Naybet, Davenport, Rocha, Fazio ..... Kaboul in between being alright for a bit, Vlad - players more deserving of the label "horrific" to be fair.

Last edited:

Register to remove

He's prone to a wobble - looked like he had some kind of inner ear infection on Tuesday. Or at least a heavy head cold.

Naybet, Davenport, Rocha, Fazio ..... Kaboul in between being alright for a bit, Vlad - players more deserving of the label "horrific" to be fair.
Harsh on Naybet but yes of course we've had worse than Sanchez.

I just feel that he's a very average premiership defender who wouldn't get near another top side's squad and we even paid 40+ mil for the privilege.

bus-conductor

Vote YES to INFORMATIVE in the “off topic” poll
He's not the smoothest motherfucker for sure but, on balance, he's probably been our most reliable defender this season, in terms of doing purely "defendy" stuff.

He's not the smoothest motherfucker for sure but, on balance, he's probably been our most reliable defender this season, in terms of doing purely "defendy" stuff.

Edit: Just checked - and the lad is still only 33. Has played a total of 141 matches over his career so far, including stints in China, Slovenia and now the 2nd tier in Portugal.

Last edited:

One of the most ridiculous things I have seen on here.

He was excellent for us and absolutely massive in bringing on King.

One of the most ridiculous things I have seen on here.

He was excellent for us and absolutely massive in bringing on King.
Jesus, that bad? Have you read the match threads?

I honestly cant remember him being worthy of praise in his 30 odd games he played for us.

Goal against the scum i recall - perhaps that gets you a place in the hall of fame.

Register to remove

Top Bottom