Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Until he's sent off and costs us the match.

It wasn't that he was a cunt. He also looked shit at football too.

I thought he was a bulldog all night - never gave anyone room to breathe, was chasing all over the pitch and ran his absolute heart out. Was an absolute shithouse as well, but I could live with that if he did it in a white shirt.

On top of that, he was the only Colombia midfielder that looked at all useful with the ball at his feet.

I thought he was a bulldog all night - never gave anyone room to breathe, was chasing all over the pitch and ran his absolute heart out. Was an absolute shithouse as well, but I could live with that if he did it in a white shirt.

On top of that, he was the only Colombia midfielder that looked at all useful with the ball at his feet.

He didn't have much competition. Carlos Sanchez is even worse. Looked totally out of his depth in the Premier League.

He runs around abit. Might aswell just sign Jack Cork.

He didn't have much competition. Carlos Sanchez is even worse. Looked totally out of his depth in the Premier League.

He runs around abit. Might aswell just sign Jack Cork.
It's actually the most competitive spot in the squad, numerically I mean. I don'y really have a view on quality as don't see many, if any, of their games they play.

DhSZfagU8AAH0BD.jpg

Random thought: Big Dav's never played a game in Tottenham.

A surreal feeling as he feels thoroughly like part of the family already.

Back
Top Bottom