Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man of the match today. Him and Mina were like a wall.

He was excellent, yet barely won a header against Harry. Also seemed the only Colombian to have morals and discipline.
For me, despite his antics, Barrios was the best player on the pitch. Would love to know how much ground he covered.

He was immense for them today the bastard. Plus he didn't engage in all the shitty antics his teammates were hell bent on. Frightening how good he could become ...

I spent the game looking at the interactions between him and the English Spurs boys. Some nice little moments... little tap on the back to Trips b4 2nd half, Dier consoling him after the pens, plus, as has been noted, he never got involved in the disrespect and shenanigans.

Speaks of how Poch is teaching them and the togetherness in the Spurs squad even when opponents. Made me proud!

He was excellent, yet barely won a header against Harry. Also seemed the only Colombian to have morals and discipline.
For me, despite his antics, Barrios was the best player on the pitch. Would love to know how much ground he covered.

Barrios can fuck off... Shitehouse little cunt.

As imperious as he has been all season.

Not worried in the slightest if Toby goes.

------Foyth----Sanchez----Vertonghen------
Trippier-------------------------------------Davies

Looks good to me.

Davinson looked imperious last night and he was snuffing our chances all over the place. Did feel in bit sorry for him in particular. So glad he’s out player though.

Back
Top Bottom