Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He said himself he was talking to another club last summer so we must have accepted an offer.

He mentions it in almost every interview. A few months ago he was taking about how another club asked if he was crazy before they would sign him. Before the CL final he was talking about how it might be his last game for Tottenham. Summer before last he ran his mouth to try and get a move to Manchester. Now he’s taking about a transfer again.

An interview every few months is hardly “non stop “ mate

Before that interview, he was probably my favourite player, along with Jan. After, he went right down in my estimation. I'll give him credit for his performances this year, as on the whole he has played well.
Just wish he would think a bit more before making remarks that can be twisted by the media.

Before that interview, he was probably my favourite player, along with Jan. After, he went right down in my estimation. I'll give him credit for his performances this year, as on the whole he has played well.
Just wish he would think a bit more before making remarks that can be twisted by the media.

I agree but maybe we should remember his mental condition and he was never the cleverest guy around

That interview he gave I think he was badly advised and it was the Sun!

I think he’ll stay and predict another good season

He's the most likeable player in the current team. A true warrior that leaves everything on the pitch.

As a fan you can not demand more than that.

Some of the 'cowards' like Eriksen, Dele and Son could learn a thing from him.

He's the most likeable player in the current team. A true warrior that leaves everything on the pitch.

You had to spoil it with that last sentence

:pochfacepalm:

Well you’re not the cleverest guy around, and you’ve never been a professional footballer - you lose.

(With apologies to Ron Saunders)

Fuck me the Forum drunk makes an appearance

How do you know that I’ve never been a professional footballer??

Know all cunt

Never got a response to you posting your parents are both still alive after I pointed out how you previously posted how glad you were that your tyrant of a father had died and how much you hated him before realising what a cunt you’d made of yourself and deleted it the next day

Alcoholic fantasist

No doubt your little fan boy club will rush to your defence

You’re a tosser mate

Wow - how many times do you guys want to repeat the same threats and insults?

Back to Danny - he will never learn that it's not all about him, pretty much every England player was asked "where will you be next season" - they all either said at their club, or just avoided the question - not our Danny, despite still having two years on his contract he had to give a red-top headline comment.

Danny stirring the pot? that's starting to get very old indeed ... Poch would do well to get rid if only for the peace and quiet.

I think Sonny and Sissoko are infinitely more 'likeable' if that's the criteria!
In fact, there are probably 5 or 6 'more likeable' players ahead of him in the current team: Wanyama, Jan, Kane, Gazzaniga, Davies for starters...

...and as the old saying goes; he's probably not even the most likeabke person in his house !!

Last edited:
Wow - how many times do you guys want to repeat the same threats and insults?

Back to Danny - he will never learn that it's not all about him, pretty much every England player was asked "where will you be next season" - they all either said at their club, or just avoided the question - not our Danny, despite still having two years on his contract he had to give a red-top headline comment.

Danny stirring the pot? that's starting to get very old indeed ... Poch would do well to get rid if only for the peace and quiet.
Danny Rose is a cunt and I couldn't care less if he goes.

You two both need to grow up.

So he's not singing the club's praises at every turn. He may stay, he may go but you lot saying get rid are the same people thinking we'll be getting rid of both trippier and aurier too! As IF we will be selling all our fucking full backs!

Get off his case, and give it a fucking rest.

You two both need to grow up.

So he's not singing the club's praises at every turn. He doesn't HAVE to announce anything to the press about staying at the club.. He's been really good for the majority of this season. He may stay, he may go but you lot saying get rid are the same people thinking we'll be getting rid of both trippier and aurier too! As IF we will be selling all our fucking full backs!

Get off his case, and give it a fucking rest.

I've had dealings with him in the real world he's a cunt with a chip on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom