Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched the Woolwich v N'caslte match. He looked very mundane like he had come to lesser team. This is just my opinion but it believe the man has some serious issues in relating to his own standard.

Good, best thing for us, best thing for him.

He needs to accept he is nowhere the player he was a few years ago and with his age should be getting ready to head to the MLS for one last retirement pay check.

For me, Danny has been a reflection of the club in many ways, from his goal against Ars*, our progression to consistent CL contenders, to his form under Poch and the title run, to the stagnation and then just being a magnet of negativity.

Wish him all the best for his years of service, but as with many at Tottenham, should've been shown the door a while ago, especially after coming out against the club and being so critical.

The ego of this guy.

He's been a professional footballer for how long? 14 years? He was good for 2 of them.

Good riddance Danny. You cock.

Does anyone remember the last time a player graciously left Tottenham? Even Moussa sort of felt rushed out the door, I remember being surprised he left, especially in being in a January window
It's never perfect, but certain players like Dawson and Defoe will always be welcome back and feel like they belong here.

Back
Top Bottom