Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BeiX5V_IMAA5Vwi.jpg

Ooooh look who's all over it in a flash. :vert:

I do find it upsetting to see a player discuss his situation inside the club with the media. I find it difficult however to criticise any player that does this because Poch has set the precedent.

The number of times he's come out with ill advised statements about internal meetings, dinner invitations, his personal thoughts about his future, players required to rebuild etc etc.

Not defending Poch, but no... The dynamic, obligations and responsibilities are different between players and managers.

Rose is effectively saying his future at the club relies on a change of manager as he doesn't fit into Poch's plans. I totally agree that he is bang out of order in going public with the news but the manager can hardly complain. He does exactly the same.

You sure? He seems more happy with Poch than he is Levy.....

The number of times he's come out with ill advised statements about internal meetings, dinner invitations, his personal thoughts about his future, players required to rebuild etc etc.

Not defending Poch, but no... The dynamic, obligations and responsibilities are different between players and managers.

You sure? He seems more happy with Poch than he is Levy.....
[/QUOTE]
You used the word 'dynamic' in your reply....Poch invoice pending. :thumbup:

I'm not certain obviously but he's basically saying he has no future at the club when his current contract ends. Who would have told him that ??

Last edited:
Might wanna tidy up the formatting too champ.:cool:
Too tired mate, been a long, long day. Tesco, Aldi, SuperValu and Lidl. My wife claimed all her vouchers today. Went in one and spent 30 euros but then had to buy another 20 euros of stuff we don't need so she could use one that gives 10 euros off if you spend 50. :thumbdown:
Was seriously considering terminating her contract this evening.

Too tired mate, been a long, long day. Tesco, Aldi, SuperValu and Lidl. My wife claimed all her vouchers today. Went in one and spent 30 euros but then had to buy another 20 euros of stuff we don't need so she could use one that gives 10 euros off if you spend 50. :thumbdown:
Was seriously considering terminating her contract this evening.

#MilitaryOps

Southgate is a clever lad.

Wakes up this morning one thing on his mind.....
“Media shit storm about Sterling and Gomez. How the fuck do I get out of this one???”

FA press officer calls him.

“Who do you want to put on media duties today Gareth???
Harry?? Jordan?? Someone else who will offer a bit of stability??”

Probably thought about it for all of 2 seconds

Back
Top Bottom