Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy changes his mind every 2 minutes

He wanted to leave and we wanted to sell him, just didn't get a good enough offer
I firmly believe in those individuals that when push comes to shove- they show their mettle; and in Ajax Amsterdam Danny was immense; he scored no goals but showed true Spurs spirit; it would have been a very different turnout that night without him. Some people have such short memories!

Last edited:
I firmly believe in those individuals that when push comes to shove- they show their metal; and in Ajax Amsterdam Danny was immense; he scored no goals but showed true Spurs spirit; it would have been a very different turnout that night without him. Some people have such short memories!
I like Danny I'm just tired of the drama

Like make up your mind

I Still think he is an exceptional left back. But I am also bored of his moaning and apparent permanent unhappiness.......boring Danny, very boring and not conducive to a good team spirit, although poch seems to be helping that along too.. .weird season so far

I Still think he is an exceptional left back. But I am also bored of his moaning and apparent permanent unhappiness.......boring Danny, very boring and not conducive to a good team spirit, although poch seems to be helping that along too.. .weird season so far

For the positions he finds himself in most matches his assist and goal contributions are very poor. He never seems able to find a teammate with any cross high or low across goal.

I watched him for England on Saturday and for every dangerous position he was in he simply found it impossible to find a white shirt. I like Danny but 2 things, firstly he continues to not learn to keep it buttoned from time to time and secondly he flatters to deceive with his key moments in games.

A great left back who does the things many struggle to do great but he just can't do that last, most important thing good enough or consistent enough, which is turn his danger into goals or assists. He has a huge heart, he's such a battler but he didn't do with his peak what Poch or the club would hope for and that's show loyalty so I can see why when he's on the downward spiral we chose to do the same. Shame as he has all the tools and I do have huge sympathy for him regarding his mental health issues but he continues to show elements of friction against the club that has given him his big breaks so what can we do?

If you want a big pay day before it's all over Danny you've got to learn to turn those passes into assists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom