Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know with ths bloke. Strewth.

The truth is what aside from aggression does he add?

I love him but he says unnecessary things sometimes. He says it's no secret we sell players on when they reach a certain age yet we have the likes of Jan, Fernando, Lloris and recently Vorm until well after their valuations as footballers peaked.

I hope he stays but he shouldn't be spouting shit about the club and how we conduct our goings on anymore. Not fair on a club that's supported him it's bad PR and doesn't set a good image for footballers looking at us as an option.

Seasons done now Danny boy, I hope you stay but please find a balance between sticking up for yourself and slandering the ones that pay you for representing them

Headline: Danny Rose: It’s no secret I may leave Tottenham this summer

What he said: "It’s no secret I’ve been linked with a move in the media"

And then he said if he goes Great and if he stays Great so he’s happy with whatever happens so it’s down to the club

Nothing to get worked up about

Not sure what he means about the age thing.

Especially considering we had 4 players older than him consistently starting last season (Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sissoko).

Evidence of this please

He said himself he was talking to another club last summer so we must have accepted an offer.

“Non stop”

Really??

He mentions it in almost every interview. A few months ago he was taking about how another club asked if he was crazy before they would sign him. Before the CL final he was talking about how it might be his last game for Tottenham. Summer before last he ran his mouth to try and get a move to Manchester. Now he’s taking about a transfer again.

Especially considering we had 4 players older than him consistently starting last season (Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sissoko).
He's probably talking about the fact that we rarely tend to give new long term deals to players over 30. If a Spurs player is over 30 it is more common for them to get a 1 or 2 year max extension.

This is also fairly standard across the top clubs in the league.

Seems like the type of person who likes to complain about something no matter how good they have it.

Back
Top Bottom