Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to confess to feeling a lot of love and respect for Danny recently. I didn't realise and didn't appreciate what he has had to deal with whilst playing football. I felt disappointed with him after his public comments of a couple of years ago and subsequent form but perhaps there was a lot more to it than just wanting more money elsewhere.
His performances in our Champions League run have been great and his desire and want to win have been superb.
I'd like for Danny to see how much we appreciate what he has done for us and still be with us next season.

I have to confess to feeling a lot of love and respect for Danny recently. I didn't realise and didn't appreciate what he has had to deal with whilst playing football. I felt disappointed with him after his public comments of a couple of years ago and subsequent form but perhaps there was a lot more to it than just wanting more money elsewhere.
His performances in our Champions League run have been great and his desire and want to win have been superb.
I'd like for Danny to see how much we appreciate what he has done for us and still be with us next season.
There’s a large section of support that crucify certain players that aren’t in form. Sissoko was another that got it. Now it’s Trippier. It’s like there’s a cancer running through some of the fans. The saddest thing is they don’t learn. Sometimes you can feel it in the atmosphere at games, a mid placed pass, loosing possession, goal kick straight out of play...... Been like that for years, Venables had the same when he arrived.

Not the best facet of football.

There’s a large section of support that crucify certain players that aren’t in form. Sissoko was another that got it. Now it’s Trippier. It’s like there’s a cancer running through some of the fans. The saddest thing is they don’t learn. Sometimes you can feel it in the atmosphere at games, a mid placed pass, loosing possession, goal kick straight out of play...... Been like that for years, Venables had the same when he arrived.

It's a disease the game has at present because of social media. People love to jump onto bandwagons and love to hate a villain, even if no villain exists. It's part of their miserable desire for fun, much like a West Ham or Chelsea fan despising us even though we really couldn't give a toss about them as proper rivals.

Keyboard warrior basement lurchers mate

His latest comments are pretty good:

"It wasn't that I didn't believe him, I just didn't understand. Now I definitely understand. It shows that's why he's the manager and I'm the player."

Tommy Carroll wasn’t too popular either

It’s projection, people unhappy with their own lives taking it out on others.

Fuck y'all Danny's a beast never the best technically but fucking put's a fucking proper shift in when wearing the badge. People are subject to cuntish racism all the time ( i can testify). As to the depression i was fucked up at one point, trying to get a grip on life and i'll always remember that twat John Gregory at Villa with Collymore saying ' What's he got to be depressed about he's on £X amount a game like WTF has that got to do with fucking depression. Anyway fuck it love Danny wanna see a CL medal round his neck to me a Spurs legend. Fuck the rest of you. COYS

Absolutely fantastic, he's been a lion for months, ever since he got back to full fitness he's been Mr Spurs. He should go down as a Spurs legend in years to come, he plays with his chest out. We can't ask for any more than that.

My favourite Spurs player.

Back
Top Bottom