Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd have given him the same leeway if he hadn't went out and purposefully asked for the interview.
And you’ve every right to feel that way. I just think the whole thing was an error of judgement. The rest of his career with us has been up and up and in my mind, compensates for this indiscretion.

And you’ve every right to feel that way. I just think the whole thing was an error of judgement. The rest of his career with us has been up and up and in my mind, compensates for this indiscretion.
I do agree that his past performances for us should be taken into account. But there’s an error of judgment & then there’s a pre meditated, classless & petulant rant from a bloke who comes across as ungrateful & entitled.
I just hope he keeps his gob buttoned if he has a future with us, & fucks off as soon as possible if Poch decides he’s done with us. Either way, He gets no respect from me until he shows his respect for the club that made him & supported him through a lengthy injury.

Fucking hell some people acting as if he went on national television and declared his love for Woolwich or something. Were doing the medias job for them by keeping this sun story alive, he made some stupid comments get over it, Poch has. We would only be hurting ourselves if when he comes back he gets a bad reception from the crowd.

Agree, I'll be so annoyed if he gets booed, does us no favours

Upset he's not on the calendar....

My word, is his mind on everything but football?

Kyle stayed classy though. Didn’t say a word about his wish to move & has had nothing but good things to say about the club & the fans.
I retain a lot of respect for him because of how he dealt with things.
...and let's not forget..
Anyone with THIS year's calendar will know we are currently on October (Danny Rose) followed by November (Kyle Walker) and Mr December; Vincent Janssen!

The calanders tell the date... not predict the future!
TBH... I'd be happier if the calender pics showed iconic moments from THFC history each month... rather than depict a player in LAST YEAR'S KIT (Nike fans)... who may already have left us if it's August onwards!

I think it's more than that, i think it was a setup by Mourinho's camp that backfired because Rose is still here.

I think its win win for us because Rose is going to have to really perform to get game the time that will get him the move he wants, that in turn will get us a bigger fee.

I hope he stays, but just don't see it now

I often wonder what goes on in peoples lives that they feel the need to invent these batshit scenarios and then start pillorying players over the fruits of their fertile imaginations.

As soon as you lot (the fantasists) accept that the people who play for the team do so because they are professional footballers and not myopic spurs fans, the easier it will be for you to live with the transfer system.

Hating a footballer because of BS in the mirror/sun/star/mail is a waste of your time
Do you apply this logic to Judas? This isn't me baiting you btw, I'm curious. Because I'm still pretty pissed off at Danny.

I get the impression Poch is a great father figure and role model to the players.

As much as I feel Rose was a dick in this situation I'm also pretty aware of how much a dick I was in my 20s as well.

Can imagine Poch feeling like my Dad must have on occasion back then.

Interested to see if Poch does forgive and let him back in the fold or just ostracises him as he has other players in the past.

Wasn't sure how I felt about Rose, but was actually glad to see him tonight.
Could be bias because of the match of course

We should be supporting him. If Poch is ok with him coming back and fighting for his spot again, then so be it.

We would've won tonight if Wanyama played.

The fans in Madrid were excellent. Singing Danny Rose name especially good.
He must have felt great.
I think he was slightly caught up with his pal Walker going on to get more money and had a few people in his ear.

Back
Top Bottom