Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's made my piss boil.
The greedy cunts. I'm genuinely beginning to wonder if top level football is worth watching anymore when you have shit clubs with no proper history buying their way to everything. Throwing their financial weight around to unsettle the competition. I'm not suggesting Spurs are any better when it comes to dealing with less wealthy clubs (we have had our moments down the years) but as a Spurs fan it just seems that the financially doped shitbags just throw enough money out there to weaken the teams on their radar. Of the big 5 or 6 clubs, we must be seen as the easiest to pick off because of the new stadium & our wage ceiling. Let's just hope that nobody else has their head turned now.

:avbfu:
Meh, they can keep trying. If we don't want to sell we will not sell. We have been quite emphatic in shutting down bids for Kane, Dier, Rose and Dele. We made no such noises with Walker (wish we had as I like him). Having all the other clubs envy us kinda puts a smile on my face, it's a further endorsement of how good we are. Also check out the fans of these cunty clubs, we've got them all in tiz, they don't know whether to be excited about being linked or to slag them off because they play for Spurs and we finished above them.

They need a LB and asked about the best LB in the league. Hardly shocking news is it. The difference is that we told them an outright no. Rose is miles better than Walker, all day long. It would hurt massively to lose Rose because he is irreplaceable. I wouldn't want to sell him for double what Kyle has just gone for. It's clear that Poch was willing to sell Walker but it was our choice. You can't tell me that Utd didn't inquire about Kane before they spunked all that money on Lukaku?! Of course they did, and we would have flatly refused as we have when the question of Rose came up.

I hope we don't have anyone trying to turn his head next summer.
He was close to Walker and it's obviously going to be a little strange not having him around
There no secret Guardiola wanted them both at City.

A straight 90m wing-back vs wing-back duel between the two would be endearingly WWE.
Rose used to win the duals as a kid.
Pochettino never played them on the same side in training.
I would think Rose would cause Walker all kinds of trouble offensively and defensively.
Yet Walker will probably play further inside if the Man U game is anything to go by.
That's unless like last season the fullbacks cannot master it.

So is Rose little Rey Mysterio or The British Bulldog?
:townhmm:
Would say Dynamite Kid. But that would require him becoming a complete bellend who woke up his wife every night for 20 odd years by holding a gun to her head and saying "one day, it will be loaded". (Dynamite Kid was just lovely as a person)

Welcome to the 10 year club!

Indeed. Is he our longest serving player? Must be. Does he get a Testimonial now, lol!!

Around the same time Chavski poached a couple of lads from the Leeds Academy. Had to pay compensation. They've completely disappeared into obscurity. If Rose had joined them he'd probably be a very average League 1 Left winger. Lucky for him, lucky for us.

I saw his debut v Leeds 2-2 in the cup, have to say he looked very ordinary on the wing and Leeds had no trouble keeping him quiet. I thought then it was a mistake by Redknapp to play him against his old club. Couple of months later I was at the Brum 2-1 last game of the season, played LB and looked an entirely different player. I was East Lower, so for 45 mins I saw him pretty close up. He looked to have everything to be a great LB, bar the experience. I couldnt believe it was the same player.

Fantastic endorsement of our Academy, Poch's ability with defenders and the system, and to Rose for his professionalism and determination. Kudos also to Redknapp for seeing very early on that he wasnt going to make it as a winger.

Strange that we bought Bale as a (not great) LB, and converted him into a Worldie LW. And Rose, an average LW into the best LB in the country.

And I bet no one can name those 2 Chavski players without google! (I couldnt).

Some bint off Sky Sports was doing the "paper review" on Talkshite this morning, deary me.

"Yes it says here in the Sun that Man U are preparing a bid for Danny Rose... Spurs fans must be really upset about losing another player". :roseunsure:

I hate shouting at the radio, but fuck me... :pocheyes:

Some bint off Sky Sports was doing the "paper review" on Talkshite this morning, deary me.

"Yes it says here in the Sun that Man U are preparing a bid for Danny Rose... Spurs fans must be really upset about losing another player". :roseunsure:

I hate shouting at the radio, but fuck me... :pocheyes:

PUB0001783_265303.jpg

This is as close as manure will get to Rose!

:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom