Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

U wot m8?
220px-Nineweeksposter.jpg

's'matter wiv some people??

2 weeks.... So 5 months then?

"If you put the Number '2' against a mirror, it reads 5... a mirror gives a reflection, if you get a Prison sentence, you have time to reflect... prison sentences are called 'doing time'... and some sentences are for a period of between 4-6 months, the number in the middle of 4 and 6 is 5... the word 'middle' begins with the letter 'm'...and so does the word 'Months' ... a month is a unit of time... and a sentence is what all these words make...

it's 5 months! You've rejected Dusty Bin and won the Vauxhall Astra!!!"

dustybin.jpg

One for the old folk out there!

...there wasn't enough budget on 3-2-1 for the Rose-Royce!

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't have had a problem with Walker missing instead of Rose, as I think Trippier is more than an able deputy on the right... (you could argue that Trippiers' crossing is as good as, if not superior to that of most wingers!)
But Davies, well.. he just isn't Danny Rose, is he...

I honestly wouldn't have had a problem with Walker missing instead of Rose, as I think Trippier is more than an able deputy on the right... (you could argue that Trippiers' crossing is as good as, if not superior to that of most wingers!)
But Davies, well.. he just isn't Danny Rose, is he...
Wonder whether we'll put in a bid for Ryan Sess, the young LB/LWB at Fulham who came on as sub. Very young still, but pretty fast and has already scored a few in a short space of time. Rose is really crucial to the way we want to play. Only lost 3 PL all season, and 2 of those Rose was missing.

If Sess has the right attitude, he might be the one we could genuinely rotate with Rose for a back 3 or back 4.

Maguire was mentioned in the press too, the LB at Hull. I thought he looked very good in the match at Goons going forward, good crossing. Dont know much about him.

But that Rose news, Fuckity Fuck. I think we miss him maybe as much as Toby. More even than Moose as we've got Winks and Victor.

Wonder whether we'll put in a bid for Ryan Sess, the young LB/LWB at Fulham who came on as sub. Very young still, but pretty fast and has already scored a few in a short space of time. Rose is really crucial to the way we want to play. Only lost 3 PL all season, and 2 of those Rose was missing.

If Sess has the right attitude, he might be the one we could genuinely rotate with Rose for a back 3 or back 4.

Maguire was mentioned in the press too, the LB at Hull. I thought he looked very good in the match at Goons going forward, good crossing. Dont know much about him.

But that Rose news, Fuckity Fuck. I think we miss him maybe as much as Toby. More even than Moose as we've got Winks and Victor.
Maguire is a cb

Each to their own.

give it a rest, you just sound silly each and every time!!! Did you go last night? We had 10 men... and no decisions! But!!! We lost because we did not bury our many chances.

Take a day off.. you are not Spurs

Back
Top Bottom