Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really bad news, at this stage in the season, probably worse than Kane and Toby injuries earlier on in terms of impact.
Rose is our most dynamic player and also motivates those around him. Wouldn't be surprised if Poch changes the system because of this.
Along with the injury to Jan, I think we might have to reassess our ambitions from title to top four.

So reports are saying its a month out meaning he will only miss 3 league games (boro, pool and stoke). Obviously a blow but its not as bad as i first though (in terms of the amount of league games he will miss).

Bollocks. Can't believe the injuries we are now getting. I don't think we have played our best 11 once this season. We have had Hugo, Toby, Jan, Kane, Lamela, Mousa and Rose out at various times.

Compare that to the Chavs who have had a settled side all season, and you can understand why they are clear in front and IMHO will win the league.

Cunts.

So reports are saying its a month out meaning he will only miss 3 league games (boro, pool and stoke). Obviously a blow but its not as bad as i first though (in terms of the amount of league games he will miss).

6 games in total though right? Which means 6 games in succession for Davies. Unless of course we are going to end up playing KWP at left back against the likes of Fulham etc

Really bad news, at this stage in the season, probably worse than Kane and Toby injuries earlier on in terms of impact.
Rose is our most dynamic player and also motivates those around him. Wouldn't be surprised if Poch changes the system because of this.
Along with the injury to Jan, I think we might have to reassess our ambitions from title to top four.

Let's not panic just yet, the sun is hardly a realiable source!ither way It does seem like we are getting unlucky with injuries this year, which is really fucking frustrating to say the least! But even with Danny out we will be ok, Davies is used to playing in a back 3 for wales, would like to see how this works for us and use GKN on the wing.

Davies (and Wimmer) can play LB... let's not panic too much just yet.

Though agreed, the '3 at the back' system might have to take some tweaking!

WALKER - DIER - TOBY - DAVIES/WIMMER in a back 4 wouldn't be the worst scenario...

Medial ligament damage apparently.
Did he have the scan today before 8am.
MCL is the most logical guess, impact, twist which are what could have happen in the tackle, seeing as he walked off.
It's probably got a 95% chance of being correct as it's commen in football.

Tim Sherwood in shock self-aggrandising Why-I'm-Great-No-Really shock claim...

Tim Sherwood explains why Tottenham fans have him to thank for Danny Rose's development
So it wasn't because he saw good defensive attributes & thought Rose would be a better defender- as obviously he has had to work hard doing that- or because he was not good as an attacking midfielder but because there were lots of people ahead of him in that position at the club and seeing as LB's are not as common he would probably have a better chance professionally at
LB.
As it turned out, Rose was also blocked out at LB even when there was just one recognised LB at the club - as he said only playing when 'others' didn't feel like it- he didn't like that and asked to be loaned and went to Sunderland.

Back
Top Bottom