Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NLlQtKG.jpg

What is the joke about? Has Moussa got a pet goat or something? :dembelelol:

Interesting that he was everywhere today. At one stage wimmer and him actually swapped positions, he was taking corners and free kicks, popping up on the right wing, in the box, in the centre circle and in his usual LB position
I noticed that as well and it was down to the formation allowing the players a lot of freedom to roam. Hell i mean Dier decided to bomb forward and play as a striker a few occasions:dierno:

Wholesale changes , I think we'd get at least £15m if we sold Rose, Kane, Verts as a package & with that war chest we could look at getting someone like Frimpong in to add stability

I think we could also get at least 10mil for dele, that's a 100% profit! Let's sell him now and put out a big statement that we make a profit at spurs! :allitongue:

Talking of goats, this just sounds plain wrong......
From urban dictionary "Tucking back your balls and dick, then bending over thus resembling the back of a goat...according to the rules of the game, the person who looks gets 4 kicks in the ass. For more info. on the game, watch the movie "Waiting...".
The unexpecting person looked behind him to discover his friend posing the goat."
:pochshock::sonhmm::lamelashock::dierno::carrollwtf:

Interesting that he was everywhere today. At one stage wimmer and him actually swapped positions, he was taking corners and free kicks, popping up on the right wing, in the box, in the centre circle and in his usual LB position
When Pep the God of football moved his fullbacks inside he was hailed as a genius, the media didn't stop, haven't stopped going on about it............not a fucking peep when the real genius of football does it and more importantly, does it with SUCCESS!

Back
Top Bottom