Daniel Levy's Transfer Policy Revealed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Start of the season we had 4 goalies & 1 striker I believe.. I just don't quite get the Levy the master transfer guru spiel .
I think Levy has been a pretty good Chairman and our long term plans have been well looked after (training ground, new stadium, young talent). But he's had some really bad transfer windows when trying to be too clever. It would be nice if he realised that the season starts in August, and that backing a small squad playing damn well requires a little more than Louis Saha and Ryan Nelson.

I think Levy has been a pretty good Chairman and our long term plans have been well looked after (training ground, new stadium, young talent). But he's had some really bad transfer windows when trying to be too clever. It would be nice if he realised that the season starts in August, and that backing a small squad playing damn well requires a little more than Louis Saha and Ryan Nelson.

Back
Top Bottom