Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you have resorted to lying now - or post link where I said where we should prioritise the league cup over the champions league. When you are parroting lies spread by depressive drunks like Joe Clash you don’t have a leg to stand .

And repost where you destroyed me - do it I dare you, there must be evidence surely. It’s funny because last time you were claiming that Pochettino only left Southampton because of his loyalty to Cortese, gave the suggestion that you knew of the conversation between them but then absolute silence when presented with quotes from our manager that directly contradicted this. Or your complete silence when I asked based on our financials to explain our this club will become one of the elite.

You see when it’s not presented to you via your carefully filtered Twitter feed you are hopelessly out of your depth. And it amuses me that you think you are respected on here - most see you as a mindless happy clapper who likes to talk as if that he is involved with the with club when he is clearly not.
Oh bore the fuck off! It's all in here you boring twat, but if you think I'm going to waste a second of my life going back through it, think again. What a fascinating debate this is this evening, is there any chance of you actually making a point.
giphy.gif

Oh bore the fuck off! It's all in here you boring twat, but if you think I'm going to waste a second of my life going back through it, think again. What a fascinating debate this is this evening, is there any chance of you actually making a point.
giphy.gif

Oh it’s all there - can’t post it, can’t reference it but it is all there.

Guido 2019 everybody.

Listen don’t let me get in the way - no doubt Levy and Steve Hitchen are waiting on you to attend a transfer committee meeting.

Haha saw this thread and thought there was something relevant about Levy. Instead looked back through 8 pages of grown humans who have never met each other having a go via a Spurs forum.

My advice: Go outside, do something else with your lives, get a hobby.

Truly pathetic.

Gotta love his complete and utter disdain for dealing with that bunch of reprobates in the East End, despite how closely he normally watches the pennies.

They want a crocked player that we cant give away.

"Sorry Mr Sullivan, Daniel is still out of the office...... yes i have given him your previous 18 messages".

One lingering uncertainty is whether Pochettino will get to keep the Bentley given to him by Levy as an appreciation of his loyalty to Tottenham in 2016.

“I don’t know. I need to ask him,” Pochettino said. “At the moment it is in my house and ... I will see in a few months if it was a present or it was only to say, ‘You use the car and when you will not be here you return the car.’

“I don’t know you need to ask Daniel not me. I don’t know what is going to happen.”

:levylol:

The conflict of Daniel Levy: why Tottenham need a sporting director

The diagnosis isn't complicated. Spurs are badly under-staffed in several positions, some of their most valuable assets have been allowed to depreciate and, as a consequence of under-investment, important players have been exposed to the debilitating – perhaps even terminally damaging – effects of wear and tear. While Levy may not be solely responsible for the specifics of that situation, the conditions created at the club - by him - have shaped the current reality.

Levy's most important acquisition this year may not be a player but Luis Campos. At this point with the infrastructure built, Levy should focus 100% on business efforts (naming rights, sponsorships, NFL, etc..) and leave day-to-day football operations to a DoF. It's more than time.

The conflict of Daniel Levy: why Tottenham need a sporting director

Levy's most important acquisition this year may not be a player but Luis Campos. At this point with the infrastructure built, Levy should focus 100% on business efforts (naming rights, sponsorships, NFL, etc..) and leave day-to-day football operations to a DoF. It's more than time.

Levy is a control freak, so it won't happen, he believes his own hype. If we want to do the model he wants, then we need to have one of the best scouting set ups in the world but it's far from it.

Back
Top Bottom