Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy Hanukkah to big Dan
:levystare:
THFC: the club Daniel Levy built

Am I right John Thomas John Thomas ?
I'll happily send seasons greetings to little Dan and Uncle Joe.
May their profit margins, business model, and ticket prices continue to surpass all our rivals.

And seasons greetings to you to, my friend.

tenor.gif

Okay he’s being well paid but he’s doing his best for us there’s question about that nobody’s gonna take the piss.

I think, in order to balance this out, it should be noted that Peter Crouch had a huge fight with Levy when he was sold, but said he if he was choosing anyone to be a chairman/owner of his club, it would be Levy.

Wonder how people would genuinely feel if Utd poached Levy and we ended up with the Glaziers and Woodward.

I’m pretty sure it’s not what you want
ahhh the glazers
borrowed a stack of cash to buy man utd. trasnferred the debt they incurred to man utd, so the club is paying for its self to be bought by them.

and some people think ENIC are bad owners

ahhh the glazers
borrowed a stack of cash to buy man utd. trasnferred the debt they incurred to man utd, so the club is paying for its self to be bought by them.

And laud them for “investing” while Old Trafford looks like a dilapidated shed

Last edited:
ahhh the glazers

As my City supporting mate once said (pre the oil boom for them) the Glazers are a family of asset stripping dwarfs from across the pond.

Yeah or some oil baron from Abu Dhabi looking for a play thing!
Some would swap us for City in a heartbeat..
I remember the hatred when Chelsea were bought by Roman......forward 10 years and it’s what everyone was demanding their own clubs do, citing it as “the only way”.

Leicester? Oh don’t worry about that, you MUST spend big

Some would swap us for City in a heartbeat..
I remember the hatred when Chelsea were bought by Roman......forward 10 years and it’s what everyone was demanding their own clubs do, citing it as “the only way”.

Leicester? Oh don’t worry about that, you MUST spend big
Well I hope to fuck that never happens I’m not caring how much many leagues,cups or “Champion Leagues” (yes,they haven’t I know) “buy” I’d far sooner have the Tottenham way even if it means just being there or there abouts but enjoying the ride like I’ve always done.

Well I hope to fuck that never happens I’m not caring how much many leagues,cups or “Champion Leagues” (yes,they haven’t I know) “buy” I’d far sooner have the Tottenham way even if it means just being there or there abouts but enjoying the ride like I’ve always done.
I'd much rather City finish above us than anyone else (obviously, I'd prefer to finish first) because it means nothing. No City fan (not that I know any) can gloat about it because they are not a real club. Chelsea are the same, although less so now that their gangster owner has tightened the purse strings

I'd much rather City finish above us than anyone else (obviously, I'd prefer to finish first) because it means nothing. No City fan (not that I know any) can gloat about it because they are not a real club. Chelsea are the same, although less so now that their gangster owner has tightened the purse strings
That’s exactly what I mean yes we can feel hard done by regards Leicester but hey they did their way yes they had money though nowhere near the scale of City,Chavs ect.And if Liverpool do it this season they are no better than city or Chelsea they’ve bought it though they will say different as regards they’ve been chugging away for the last two decades haven’t been competing but by feck they’ve tried and being them in their mind think they “deserve” to be champions.

Who are those? Can you quote at least one such post on here?

There is a world outside of this forum. Every single thing I say doesn’t necessarily mean someone one here.
Not everyone gets out of bed with the sole purpose to get one up on a forum enemy that day.

I’m talking about my love for our policy and putting down City and Chelsea, but crack on.
Trying to stick up for a forum that nearly a quarter voted you the biggest cunt.

:adesalute:

That’s exactly what I mean yes we can feel hard done by regards Leicester but hey they did their way yes they had money though nowhere near the scale of City,Chavs ect.And if Liverpool do it this season they are no better than city or Chelsea they’ve bought it though they will say different as regards they’ve been chugging away for the last two decades haven’t been competing but by feck they’ve tried and being them in their mind think they “deserve” to be champions.
Not sure about Liverpool, their net-spend over three seasons is 140mil, 100mil more than us (or 900mil less than us if you include the stadium). That's nothing like Man City have done or Chelsea did in the past

I don’t regard Liverpool as the same as City, PSG and Chelsea to be fair.
I don’t regard them throwing huge amounts of money at average players as the right way, but they aren’t owned by oil and they do use homegrown kids and sign players that aren’t just top of the A List that year.

For the likes of Bournemouth today, we’re just another big club with money too, but not exactly unethical just for that.

There is a world outside of this forum. Every single thing I say doesn’t necessarily mean someone one here.
Not everyone gets out of bed with the sole purpose to get one up on a forum enemy that day.

I’m talking about my love for our policy and putting down City and Chelsea, but crack on.
Trying to stick up for a forum that nearly a quarter voted you the biggest cunt.

:adesalute:
You definitely don’t go to games - so are you referring to people outside your Amsterdam basement then? Hardly an objective sample of Spurs fans.

Stop trying to belittle our fans base with false accusations - NO ONE has ever wanted us to do a City. And stop projecting yourself as some kind of super fan - only few weeks ago you wanted Poch replaced with Klopp and every previous season you’ve flounced the forum when results didn’t go our way. Don’t make me dig up your posts from Poch’s second season. Joker.

Back
Top Bottom