Could the fans buy ENIC out.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fan ownership models are working in Germany and aren't the 2 Spanish giants Madrid & Barcelona fan owned.
You vote in a board who report back it's not voting each week to see who puts out the cones in training.

We could try getting the funding from Dragon's Den. Who's up for doing the pitch?
why don't we just go on there tell Deborah to fuck off and make us a sandwhich while the men talk business, then do a dash-n-grab all the wads on their tables, laugh our way back down to tottenham and spunk it all on strippers, gear and beer.

why don't we just go on there tell Deborah to fuck off and make us a sandwhich while the men talk business, then do a dash-n-grab all the wads on their tables, laugh our way back down to tottenham and spunk it all on strippers, gear and beer.
Looks we got ourselves a financial director. Carlito's banning has cost him big time.

Any one sussed enough to tell us roughly what Tottenham is really worth and how much would the spurs need to generate to pay it back. my fag packet valuation is £600M which I think is high as it should be surely based on profit not TO.

Fan ownership models are working in Germany and aren't the 2 Spanish giants Madrid & Barcelona fan owned.
You vote in a board who report back it's not voting each week to see who puts out the cones in training.
We have two clubs in Belgium that are run that way too, but both went bankrupt at first and the fans bought the remainder of the club and vote the board for a few years (different rules at both clubs).

Jesus Christ, this place goes into meltdown when Timmy picks Bentelab in consecutive games.... Imagine if we had £600m invested in such decisions????

I don't mean that. I'll expand. Buying out a part of a multi-billion dollar company is hard when the part you want to buy is potentially very profitable. I'd argue Spurs is one of the clubs in the World with the most potential...A relatively high performing club, ran effectively and huge potential to grow following ground expansion. Add to that a growing brand in the far-east, America and Africa points to ENIC only selling at this point for an inflated price.

Maybe after the ground comes to fruition, but at that point it'll be far too expensive for us.

Multi billion "my arse" this looks well doable Forbes value us at £322M nearly half my fag packet valuation lets get carlito out of the sin bin and get it on.

http://www.forbes.com/teams/tottenham-hotspur/

how intreasting explain.....

Please
Lewes FC is owned by anyone who wants to buy an annual share (~£25) or a lifetime share (~£1,000). The trouble with models like this is that you're closing yourself off from having any kind of sugar daddy or e.g. local bloke doing well giving generous financial backing. The end result is that, although Lewes are easily the best supported team in their league, they are still limited financially - and the football is shit.

Always seems to me that Barca and Real are used by rich fans to buy political influence............owning Tottenham Hotspur doesn't carry the same gravitas so it wouldn't be similar at all

Back
Top Bottom