Corluka

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose is our cover at LB. As we saw at the end of last year he can get the job done. I would give a start to Rose in the next few games, BAE is TIRED.

As for Corluka if we let him go someone has to come in. Not sure who though, any ideas?

Chadwicks said:
Rose is our cover at LB. As we saw at the end of last year he can get the job done. I would give a start to Rose in the next few games, BAE is TIRED.

As for Corluka if we let him go someone has to come in. Not sure who though, any ideas?
Eunice and Gallas could both play RB if needed.

AberdeenYid said:
Chadwicks said:

Eunice and Gallas could both play RB if needed.
Also Adam Smith when he returns from MK Douche.

Thelonious Filth said:
Hoping he doesn't go, I've always been a fan of Çorluka.

Moi aussi.
I can understand why he'd want to leave, but I always value a defender who can play out from the back.
I do wonder whether he should focus on being a centre back, though - could make a very good ball-playing centre back IMO.

WindyCOYS said:
Thelonious Filth said:
Hoping he doesn't go, I've always been a fan of Çorluka.

Moi aussi.
I can understand why he'd want to leave, but I always value a defender who can play out from the back.
I do wonder whether he should focus on being a centre back, though - could make a very good ball-playing centre back IMO.
I always saw him as a DM for the same reason. He would've been far better in that position than Palacios ever was.

Back
Top Bottom