Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright I know its hilarious but I'm not sure in the long run another couple of rounds of Thursday Sunday might not have been in our interest.
Don't worry, they're nowhere near good enough to finish in the top 4/5.They've been scraping results for a long time now, and it's about time that their luck will run out. They also have to play us, Citeh, the dippers etc.

Wait what? Holy shit!

I honestly stopped paying attention to the Ropey League results and turned SSN off when Aubameyang scored.

Oh my word.

source.gif

FYfW.gif

Luiz never makes an effort to reach the ball on Olympiacos’ winner. Could blame him as well for the opener as he was the closest to the goal scorer.

He really could be a plant from Chelsea. Woolwich paid £8 million for him too? That was £8 million too much

either way- fuck em

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

Last edited:
The clubs that qualify for the knockout stage can expect to pick up the following amounts:

• qualification for the round of 32; €500,000 each
• qualification for the round of 16: €1.1m each
• qualification for the quarter-finals: €1.5m each
• qualification for the semi-finals: €2.4m each
• qualification for the final: €4.5m each
• The UEFA Europa League winners can expect to collect an additional €4m.

That result tonight has instantly chalked €9.5m-€10m of the revenue they made last season making it to the final straight off their books

Back
Top Bottom