Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
9tqvofM.jpg

Whiteman, Aurier, Verts, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Son

9tqvofM.jpg

Whiteman, Aurier, Verts, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Son

Dreadful idea picking Eriksen.... As if he's gonna want to mix it up with a bunch of League 2 brutes...?

I'd play Sonny in his place, but otherwise I'd go with the other 10 as i'd expect each of them to be fully motivated. If Dele is struggling, sub him out for Lamela or Kane according to scoreline.

Are peeps picking a B-team for rotation purposes against what would be perceived as an easy team?

Personally I welcome the chance for most of these guy to prove themselves as viable options for bigger games.

I also want us to win and progress in the competition. I fear some of the fist teamers won't take it seriously enough.

rest as many first teamers as possible for Southampton on Sat. Need a full week to prepare. would love Parrott to start, suspect he wont.

Minutes for Dier, Skipp, Alli, Sanchez and Lucas you'd presume .

Getting balance between resting players and getting an away performance and result to lift spirits. Really difficult to predict team but Gazza, AWP, Sanchez, Davies, Skipp, Dier and Dele all need game time. Perhaps Eriksen should be told to play to see if he can get form back. Need to win comfortably and not start the game expecting just to turn up and win as has been the case in past years v lower division teams.

Back
Top Bottom