Clive Allen.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've not listened to it yet, but I see the Football Ramble have just put out a "Ramble meets..." podcast which is an interview with him that takes up a full episode. I imagine he's just on to promote the book but sure it'll be a good listen anyway

Anything interesting?
tenor.gif

First game i ever went to was his hat-trick v Norwich in 87. In the Paxton with the Junior Spurs..happy days.

Glenn Hoddle, Ossie Ardiles, Chris Waddle, Hodge and Paul Allen - that's not a bad midfield is it?

You wouldn't see a midfield like that now.

Last edited:
First game i ever went to was his hattrick v Norwich in 87. In the Paxton with the Junior Spurs..happy days.

Glenn Hoddle, Ossie Ardiles, Chris Waddle, Hodge and Paul Allen - that's not a bad midfield is it?

First game i ever went to was his hattrick v Norwich in 87. In the Paxton with the Junior Spurs..happy days.

King Clive hatrick?????

And Gough and Mabbutt at centre half. What an amazing team that was. So exciting to watch. Don’t get me wrong we let teams have chances but the style that season was magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom