Clive admits 'arry England specualtion fucked our season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/premier-le...napp_speculation_ruined_last_season_1_1787464

London-Herald-Titanic-Sinks-101070-748588.jpg
[/URL]

:harryblow:

and what ruined the season the year before? could it be the inability of the manager to cope with pressure / only having an A game and no plan B / Playing the same team every week?

Seems like the England thing is another way of saying - "wasn't our fault"

...and it's only taken him until now to realise this...?
I think most of us could tell it was affecting us AT THE TIME IT WAS AFFECTING US....

Oh, no hang on, there's a game against 'Arrys QPR up at the weekend, and they're citing THAT game that ultimately cost us... is THAT why it's news?

Well I imagine they'll run pretty much the same story again MANY MANY times before the end of the season, as it wasn't just one match that sealed our fate... try 9 or 10!!

Thanks Harry, but despite the Car-window soundbites for your Media Mates, you fucked us over BIG time... but I guess that was more OUR fault than yours eh?

BRING ON SATURDAY LUNCHTIME... WE'VE GOT A PROPER, OLD SKOOL FOOTBALL SCORE TO SETTLE HERE... I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!

:avbwtf:

I am of the opionion that the England thing was not a major contributing factor - seems like I am in the minority but it sounded like an excuse. the same pattern happened the previous year.

Excuses are only made if the subject on which they are blamed are ALLOWED to affect us...
No, on the face of it, Harry's flirting with the media as the next potential England boss shouldn't have affected a group of 25 players who weren't in the running for the job... but somehow it did...

Same as someone from ArseAnal or West Ham (take your pick, I blame both of them) shitting in our lasagne shouldn't have affected the players of THFC... but it fucking did!

I am of the opionion that the England thing was not a major contributing factor - seems like I am in the minority but it sounded like an excuse. the same pattern happened the previous year.

The season before, Harry just couldn't motivate knackered players. Last season (due to the England farce) he just couldn't be arsed to try and motivate knackered players.

Whatever the result is on saturday, harry's post match interview is going to be brilliant

He's started already

"It will be strange but time moves on and I have no bad feelings towards Tottenham," he added.

"I don't live my life like that. I had a great time there, I loved the fans and they were great to me.

"Not many people walk away from a club as popular as I was at that time. Normally when you leave a football club, you go out with the fans shouting for you to go but I never had that. The people treated me absolutely brilliantly.

:bale2:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ld-two-top-sides-says-QPR-boss-Harry-Redknapp

Whatever the result, no doubt he'll go home on Saturday night to a
CUP'O'TEA AND A BACON SANDWICH!!!

proper living Cockney cliché! :harryfacepalm:

"It fucked up our year... it fucked up our yeeeeeearrrrr... Harry For England, it fucked up our year!"

I refuse to believe that it had anything to do with our decline last season. When the players are on the pitch, I doubt they are playing whilst thinking 'I wonder will 'arry be our manager next season'? Football is an instinctive sport with as much influence as is possible coached/prepared.

I would suggest playing like a bunch of melons against QPR, Norwich and Villa - coupled with bizarre team selection/substitutions is what fucked our season up.

It is called taking responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom