Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen has played pretty much every game over the past 6 seasons; playing 50 games a season (and that's excluding friendlies and internationals). Poch famously has a very intense training regime.

I don't think it is a surprise that he is exhausted and fancies a change of scene.

Maybe the solution to these problems in future is to allow players on long contracts to take a sabbatical. Let them finish the season in June and return to training in mid October; ready to rejoin starting 11 in the new year.

Eriksen has played pretty much every game over the past 6 seasons; playing 50 games a season (and that's excluding friendlies and internationals). Poch famously has a very intense training regime.

I don't think it is a surprise that he is exhausted and fancies a change of scene.

Maybe the solution to these problems in future is to allow players on long contracts to take a sabbatical. Let them finish the season in June and return to training in mid October; ready to rejoin starting 11 in the new year.

Stop pandering to these wimps. He had a long break in the summer. Most players sign long contracts- under your plan does that mean everyone comes back in the new year?

We are not trying to hire professional Tottenham fans, we are looking for players who can help us win matches.

If William Gallas and Adebayor can play for us then so can this lad. I get the feeling that he will go to a Manchester team though.
Gonna say we’re kidding ourselves as is every other team in the world if they think they’ve got a team full of guys who support who they play for! If you get one, two maybe three you’ll be very fortunate besides it wouldn’t work if you did you’ve to be professional about things and if you let your heart rule your head in certain situations it wouldn’t end well! But in saying that players who do openly disrespect another team for what ever reason is on a hiding to nothing if he about turns and says “ it was misinterpreted” if I mind Ings was on our radar but wanted Liverpool wouldn’t entertain us at all, where is he now?

Back
Top Bottom