Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We spent 44M on Tobys replacement, stuffed him under the bed for a year after a good start, then let Toby walk for free at the end of the season while his replacement is now a shit RB

I agree with you on this point regarding Dav's first season, but it's wide of the argument I'm having... You're (both) shoehorning general disenfranchisement with Poch into the matter. I just reject the hindsight at play that we should have sold TA & CE a couple of years ago and didn't because we over valued them; when in truth we failed to shift them on the cheap.

Besides, Toby staying should have equated to quality depth (That shit that peeps always whinge that we don't have...) whilst Dav continued to build...

Toby isn't as good as he was but he's still god and, at least, pretends to be commited. Eriksen is nothing but a cunt that couldn't care less with the team. I repeat, not even Adebayor put that kind of performances for us, Eriksen is totally uncommited and unprofessional.

Toby isn't as good as he was but he's still god and, at least, pretends to be commited. Eriksen is nothing but a cunt that couldn't care less with the team. I repeat, not even Adebayor put that kind of performances for us, Eriksen is totally uncommited and unprofessional.

Proof no. 1 that this forum has become fucking cancer.

Jesus fucking christ.

Have a look at yourselves.

Eriksen just wants a new challenge. For the good of the club and Eriksen that needs to happen. Wouldn’t mind swap and cash for Dybala.

Agreed but either he acknowledges he’s been crap of late and bucks his ideas up or he doesn’t play at all

The year before I meant when Man Ure were interested and we said "No give us £70 million"

If we had taken £40 million for both we could have been in such a better state.
Or we could have not qualified for CL forcing us to sell some of our other star players resulting in mid table mediocracy for the next 10 years.

Or we could have not qualified for CL forcing us to sell some of our other star players resulting in mid table mediocracy for the next 10 years.

We should sell all our players off cheap when they hit 2 years left on their contracts. Who's next.... 10m for Lucas? Hugo for a fiver? Kane in a swap deal for Glen Murray?

We should sell all our players off cheap when they hit 2 years left on their contracts. Who's next.... 10m for Lucas? Hugo for a fiver? Kane in a swap deal for Glen Murray?
Nah disagree on 2 years tbh as there is still hope those players will sign a new deal. Maybe 1 and a half years but since it's got to this stage I think we did the right thing in taking the hit rather then selling them during the summer.

Top stuff

Along with Brut, Hai Karate and my favourite, Denim

Gravelly voice:
“For men who don’t have to try too hard”
375x500.49627.jpg

Particularly good as a mouth cleanser following a Watneys Party Four

Yep and we could have found the Lost Dutchman's gold and bought every player in the world meaning we win everything!

You can't turn round and say selling a player instantly means you lose everything. If we sold Toby for £40 million we would have replaced him. His replacement could have been much better.

Yep and we could have found the Lost Dutchman's gold and bought every player in the world meaning we win everything!

You can't turn round and say selling a player instantly means you lose everything. If we sold Toby for £40 million we would have replaced him. His replacement could have been much better.
How do you even know we would have replaced him?

Nah disagree on 2 years tbh as there is still hope those players will sign a new deal. Maybe 1 and a half years but since it's got to this stage I think we did the right thing in taking the hit rather then selling them during the summer.

Your sarcasm radar is on the blink dude. :)

To your further point tho....

In an ideal world Rose & CE would have gone this past summer. Toby was worth keeping in the squad.

Back
Top Bottom