Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny because you were all about Eriksen being the most productive player in Europe.....then when his production ceased it was all about the kilometers ran and “pressure events”.....now its his overall contribution and Ryan Fraser is actually very good all of a sudden

I've never been "just about" any one thing with Eriksen. That's why I value him so highly. I've argued just about everything but, described it, given you anecdotal evidence, backed it up with stats (and not just goals and assists). I've stated to you umpteen times that I think even when he's not at his best he's still important and contributes to us more than some others do at their best, it's just in ways that dickheads who only blindingly obvious overt shit don't seem to register.

I don't know how many more ways you could be wrong on this. I don't give a shit if you have a different opinion on this, or anything, it's the constant straw man bullshit, the constant obfuscation of what others say, the blatant reversing of what others say and your own position, just to try and score a fucking point and to drag out a losing position, making it about something completely different, until the other person just gets so fucking bored with your incessant bullshit they give up.

I've never been "just about" any one thing with Eriksen. That's why I value him so highly. I've argued just about everything but, described it, given you anecdotal evidence, backed it up with stats (and not just goals and assists). I've stated to you umpteen times that I think even when he's not at his best he's still important and contributes to us more than some others do at their best, it's just in ways that dickheads who only blindingly obvious overt shit don't seem to register.

I don't know how many more ways you could be wrong on this. I don't give a shit if you have a different opinion on this, or anything, it's the constant straw man bullshit, the constant obfuscation of what others say, the blatant reversing of what others say and your own position, just to try and score a fucking point and to drag out a losing position, making it about something completely different, until the other person just gets so fucking bored with your incessant bullshit they give up.

Funny because “they” seem to think you’re the cunt not me

Mrs. Blakey: "Do you fancy a little hows yer father tonight, Mr Blakey?"

Blakey: "Uh-oh.... "Pressure event"... What kind of thrust to sweat ratio you expecting from me? .....Let me gather my paperwork.... Distance covered and number of sprints could be all important in getting the necessary result over the line."

5 minutes of 'game'-time followed by a week's post-analysis ensues....

Mrs. Blakey: "Do you fancy a little hows yer father tonight, Mr Blakey?"

Blakey: "Uh-oh.... "Pressure event"... What kind of thrust to sweat ratio you expecting from me? .....Let me gather my paperwork.... Distance covered and number of sprints could be all important in getting the necessary result over the line."

5 minutes of 'game'-time followed by a week's post-analysis ensues....

Is it wrong that I've just knocked one out on the strength of this.

Shows how clueless you truly are

tenor.gif

Nah, you’re the cunt. To be fair, you’re probably both cunts, but you are definitely one.

I know I’m a cunt.
I’d call you one but you’re actually so insignificant around here I wouldn’t actually know if you was one or not.

Bus conductor might be a twat, but at least he has relevance. I genuinely have no idea who you are or couldn’t recall a single post of yours.

So, I can’t really call you a cunt, but better to be a cunt than nothing at all.

I know I’m a cunt.
I’d call you one but you’re actually so insignificant around here I wouldn’t actually know if you was one or not.

Bus conductor might be a twat, but at least he has relevance. I genuinely have no idea who you are or couldn’t recall a single post of yours.

So, I can’t really call you a cunt, but better to be a cunt than nothing at all.

....Fook! ...Really? ......Cunt is an insult? .....Think this may be where I've been going wrong all these years.

Back
Top Bottom