Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Delighted this shitter has gone. Now maybe the awesome Skipp can finally take over centre stage where he belongs. This club doesn't need strikers or decent players. It just needs fans to shout "TTID" and "Y*ds" loudly and we will win something.

The truth is, we haven't won the league for 60 years because the fans haven't believed enough! It's your own fault!

Want a fight?

dont know how people cant make up ther mind on him now, One of our best ever players.....just because his form dipped slightly as he wanted a new challenge after being at the club for 7 years is nothing disrespectful, he knew this was going to be his last big contract and we arnt willing to pay him high fees, he has every right to leave. Glad his gone but I will have great memories - how people forget everything his done is beyond me - those calling him a 'shit'who just fuck off are complete pricks themselves

Dipped slightly???? Fuck me, if my performance at work had dipped as 'slightly' as his over the past 13mths+, I'd have been up on a disciplinary, swiftly followed by a P45.

The only thing that has not got worse is his corner taking - but how could it.

Dipped slightly???? Fuck me, if my performance at work had dipped as 'slightly' as his over the past 13mths+, I'd have been up on a disciplinary, swiftly followed by a P45.

The only thing that has not got worse is his corner taking - but how could it.

Not true. His value. We are selling for more than we bought him for. That wouldn't be the case for Lamela, who we bought at the same time.

Enjoyed watching him. Classy player. I wish him well

It's a shame the last year and a half went how it did for him but let's be honest the last year and a half hasn't gone how we'd all hoped for a lot of the lads turning out. I wish him well and I'll remember him for the class he showed but also the 0% win rate any 50/50 ball challenged for he came with.

He still turned out for us, even if it was half hearted towards the end but I wish him well over at Inter, he played his part in a massive way to one of my most enjoyable times watching Spurs since I can remember. All the best, it's a shame it fizzled out how it did.

Back
Top Bottom