Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

agree with some of what you are writing - however i dont think anyone outside the UK would agree that THFC are a bigger club than Inter Milan. Your comment about CEs attetude and performance is true in the sense that this is exactly what THFC fans are unhappy with - im just not shure they are right. I think CE is doing his best trying to influence games in a team where everybody are underperforming (CE included) and where the style of playing has been altered significantly from a possession based high pressing style to a more traditional british style with focus long balls, winning second balls through a lot of tackling and scoring on the counter-attack. CE has been playing a more defensive role in the latest games due to this tactical change - a role that does not suit him very well. I agree that he does not fit in the current squad with the current manager - but i would whish for THFC and for CE that his departure was met with a bit of understanding and respect from the tottenham faithfulls - he has given THFC many of his best years as a player and has undoubtebly been the best midfielder in THFC since modric - this, i believe, commands respect. and he has NOT been given any respect from a significant part of the THFC fans for quite some time - and that is, in my opinion, below the normal standards of THFC and THFC fans.
I live in Albania, and the overwhelming majority of people support the big 3 Italian clubs (AC - Juve - Inter in that order), and I have asked 2 of my mates just this summer (Inter fans), if an AC Milan, Inter and Tottenham contract would be offered with the exact same wages, where would you go? To my surprise, they didn't pick Inter... Inter have more trophies and history of winning than us, sure, but in terms of global expenditure, revenue, etc. Spurs are a class above.

Let's hope Mr Ausilio (whoever he is) is not telling fibs or made a silly offer:

🙏

Aussilio is just a donkey, if it was for him Levy would've sold Eriksen to him for £35M or more ages ago. It's Marotta that's pulling the strings, and he's just as irritiating to deal with as Levy.

But for all the talk and bitterness that is there re: Eriksen, I would rather see him go for a relative pittance, than see us do what Woolwich have done in relation to Ozil

350k per week for being fcuking useless. That would be an insane outlay for mediocrity.

Just a bit of info I learnt on the Eriksen transfer, as Eriksen has entered the last six months off his contract Inter will be dealing with his agent and not Spurs directly, that's no longer required. They will make a deal with his agent and his agent will then make the deal with Spurs ... odd quirk of the transfer rules ... Inter will off course pay the transfer fees but the agent will do the deals. I'm told that's actually fairly common practice even when it's club to club as it avoids unexpected agent demands at the death.

[QUOTE = "doktordanny1, post: 2177670, membro: 14319"]
sono d'accordo con alcuni di ciò che stai scrivendo, tuttavia non credo che nessuno al di fuori del Regno Unito sarebbe d'accordo sul fatto che il THFC sia un club più grande dell'Inter. Il tuo commento sull'attitudine e le prestazioni dei CE è vero nel senso che questo è esattamente ciò di cui i fan del THFC non sono soddisfatti - non sono sicuro che abbiano ragione. Penso che CE stia facendo del suo meglio per influenzare i giochi in una squadra in cui tutti sono sottoperformati (CE incluso) e in cui lo stile di gioco è stato modificato in modo significativo da uno stile altamente pressante basato sul possesso a uno stile britannico più tradizionale con palle lunghe focalizzate, vincere le seconde palle con un sacco di affrontare e segnare sul contropiede. CE ha giocato un ruolo più difensivo negli ultimi giochi a causa di questo cambiamento tattico - un ruolo che non gli si adatta molto bene. Sono d'accordo che non si adatta all'attuale squadra con l'attuale manager - ma vorrei che il THFC e il CE dicessero che la sua partenza era stata accolta con un po 'di comprensione e rispetto dai fedeli del Tottenham - ha dato a THFC molti dei suoi migliori anni da giocatore ed è stato senza dubbio il miglior centrocampista in THFC da quando è stato modico - questo, credo, richiede rispetto. e NON gli è stato dato alcun rispetto da una parte significativa dei fan di THFC da un po 'di tempo - e questo è, secondo me, al di sotto dei normali standard dei fan di THFC e THFC.
[/CITAZIONE]

Tottenam:

INTER MILAN:

prima di confrontarti con l'Inter devi ancora fare molta strada

Fidati di mourinho
go Tottenham

I live in Albania, and the overwhelming majority of people support the big 3 Italian clubs (AC - Juve - Inter in that order), and I have asked 2 of my mates just this summer (Inter fans), if an AC Milan, Inter and Tottenham contract would be offered with the exact same wages, where would you go? To my surprise, they didn't pick Inter... Inter have more trophies and history of winning than us, sure, but in terms of global expenditure, revenue, etc. Spurs are a class above.
Albania...fair enough - you know two guys - this doesnt change my opinion though...

Back
Top Bottom