Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Players running down their contracts and in the final year will probably be somewhat tentative for fear of bad injury, with limited income left on the contract. If this practice becomes widespread insurance arrangements may be devised.

Players running down their contracts and in the final year will probably be somewhat tentative for fear of bad injury, with limited income left on the contract. If this practice becomes widespread insurance arrangements may be devised.
I think the word to describe the CE situation is "spursy."
We wanted to sell him. CE wanted to go. He agreed terms with the RM bosses. But Zidane said no.
Apparently it will cost RM £50m to sack him.

I think the word to describe the CE situation is "spursy."
We wanted to sell him. CE wanted to go. He agreed terms with the RM bosses. But Zidane said no.
Apparently it will cost RM £50m to sack him.
Yep £50m at least and a season down the pan if they don't do it soon. Bet Bale is walking around with a smile in his heart.

Granted, he wasn't on the pitch for too long, but clearly doesn't give a shit anymore. The sooner we can get LoCelso back to fitness and into the system the better.

Horrible performance hybrid Eriksen. Low effort performance. Need to not play him very much.

He always had the look of being hungover or tired. Just looks messy.

Watching the City game I really see why Eriksen should be paid like DeBruyne.

Very similar level

:walker:

Who is close to De Bruyne in truth?

But today in Maddison (though I thought Ndombele and Lamela created enough for us to win) you saw Eriksen of 3/4 years ago.

Driving, busy and with an edge that if truth be said, Eriksen has never really possessed.

My fear is a baton change between Leicester and us because there are clear signs of that being a possibility.

And Rodgers has money burning a hole in his owner's deep pockets ro spend wisely.

Eriksen apparently. Most productive midfielder in Europe and priceless to us

I did not realise this was his thread. I vowed to stay dependent on certain criteria.

Maddison more likely however to interest them.

Eriksen has no chance of a top club coming in for him at this rate.

He is looking the most loved, despised Spurs player ever, second only to Campbell.

It's just a shame we don't have options Pochettino trusts but it's bizarre looking like Eriksen might outlast his current manager.

Oh let's blame CE. He only had 12 min or some on the pitch. Everything is his fault at the moment.

It isn’t but he was absolute gash when he came on and I remarked on it several times in the match thread

He should rot until we get rid of him in January
That performance was unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom