Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen isnt an elite level footballer. FACT. The likes of real madrid and barcelona have the money to get better players. Sure, they might end up getting him on a free next season but he’ll only be a bit part player who spends most of his days on the bench while madrid constantly bring in “galacticos” if he was elite level, clubs would have bitten our arms off for him. Either way he’ll be waggling his arse to leave on a free next season so you know what? Put the little fucker on the bench and integrate Lo Celso. Id take a player that wants to actually wear the shirt over one that doesnt even want to be here any day of the week. This thread doesnt even warrant the amount of views and replies it has got. It aint Bale. It aint Modric. Its erik fucking son. Big deal. He floats about doing nothing every other game. We’re bigger than this. Dont know why you’re sweating it so much. Infact eriksen should be made an example of. Put him in the reserves. Make sure that spurs wont tolerant the disrespect and if you dont want to honour your contract then you can sit it out. I dont want a half arsed eriksen in the team. It will damage us more in games then if we were to freeze him out for the season then let him go on his little merry way to the Real Madrid bench.

Trouble is unless Celso smashes it he most likely won't be dropped

I think Moura and Son have cemented their positions in the team for the foreseeable. Dele, Lamela and Celso aren't easy competition, a few bad games and Eriksen will find himself out of the team.

I think Moura and Son have cemented their positions in the team for the foreseeable. Dele, Lamela and Celso aren't easy competition, a few bad games and Eriksen will find himself out of the team.

Thing is, the poxy diamond means only one of Son/Lucas will start.

Regardless of whatever anyone thinks about this whole saga, right or wrong, we can all agree on one thing...

Daniel Levy is absolutely pulling his hair out at the thought of losing Eriksen on a free transfer. He’ll be having cold sweats over this. He probably cant sleep at night over it. 50M+ in todays market, losing a player like eriksen (regardless of whether he’s good enough for madrid or not) for nothing will give Levy explosive diarrhoea for weeks.

One of your prized gems going on a free, a 27 year old barely reaching his prime, -11.5million without making your money back. Plus 6 years of wages. Levy will be doing his absolute nut. The master negotiator, the sorcerer on the art of a good bargain, the wheeler dealer of the century Mr Daniel P Levy. Done up like a kipper by Christiansen eriksensen.

Regardless of whatever anyone thinks about this whole saga, right or wrong, we can all agree on one thing...

Daniel Levy is absolutely pulling his hair out at the thought of losing Eriksen on a free transfer. He’ll be having cold sweats over this. He probably cant sleep at night over it. 50M+ in todays market, losing a player like eriksen (regardless of whether he’s good enough for madrid or not) for nothing will give Levy explosive diarrhoea for weeks.

One of your prized gems going on a free, a 27 year old barely reaching his prime, -11.5million without making your money back. Plus 6 years of wages. Levy will be doing his absolute nut. The master negotiator, the sorcerer on the art of a good bargain, the wheeler dealer of the century Mr Daniel P Levy. Done up like a kipper by Christiansen eriksensen.

Cuning Levy AND Eriksen off... I see you're a cake and eat it kinda guy.

And you seem strangely happy that we are going to lose all that money......

And you seem strangely happy that we are going to lose all that money......

Yes 100% i wouldnt care in the slightest. Football is ridiculous. The money being moved nowadays is beyond a joke. Not even football anymore really. You dont have much going on in your life if your worrying about whether Levy & Joe are going to get their 50M+ or not. Either way they’re still going to be sunning themselves on mega boats in their tax haven bahamas and you’re still going to be paying through your ears to watch 11 players kick a ball around a pitch for 90 minutes regardless, and paying extortionate prices for a beer. So I wouldnt lose sleep over it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Happy soul arent i?
Am I wrong? 😂

Yes 100% i wouldnt care in the slightest. Football is ridiculous. The money being moved nowadays is beyond a joke. Not even football anymore really. You dont have much going on in your life if your worrying about whether Levy & Joe are going to get their 50M+ or not. Either way they’re still going to be sunning themselves on mega boats in their tax haven bahamas and you’re still going to be paying through your ears to watch 11 players kick a ball around a pitch for 90 minutes regardless, and paying extortionate prices for a beer. So I wouldnt lose sleep over it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Happy soul arent i?
Am I wrong? 😂

Often, and in this case; yes....

That'd be 50m less to spend on players.... Presumably it's lack of spending which leads you to be of the 'Levy is a cunt' persuasion. You're a mess.

Last edited:
I sense you have no grasp of how confused your rhetoric is.... Nor how inane your 'comedy' is.

Im surprised you can even manage to type out words on this forum considering you’re buried so far up Levys arse. I dont even particularly dislike Levy, but it sure gets you clutching at your pearls 😂😂

I sense you have no grasp of how confused your rhetoric is.... Nor how inane your 'comedy' is.

Also there is nothing confused about my rhetoric. Is Eriksen a 50m+ player? In this current climate absolutely (contract years left aside) is Eriksen nearing his prime? Yes he’s still only 27, 28 in 6 months. Is he good enough to get in the barcelona/real madrid starting 11? Not really. Considering said clubs pool of talent and wealth at their disposal, the likes of Eriksen is not a highly sought after midfielder at these clubs. He is lower down on the long list of players they want. This is fact. Should Eriksen be dropped for unsettling the club to the point where Pochettino the manager has to come out and address Eriksens belly-aching? His little danish whinging? Fucking too right. I’m even defending Levy by saying that Eriksen should get on with it and honour the rest of his contract that levy pays him each week for. Is Levy also a tight bastard? Is the pope a catholic? Regardless of whether Eriksen wants to leave or not, should he also be dropped because he has been subpar for the better part of 2 seasons and replaced with a player who actually has the motivation and high energy to do well? For the sake of squad cohesion, rewarding in form players and competition? In a word, YES.

Daniel Levy is absolutely pulling his hair out
38skso.jpg

If a player doesn't want to sign s new contract at Spurs he cannot be forced - and the persuation that any club can use with any player is very limited - worst is probably to bench them.

Equally a player cannot be persuaded to sign for another club if he doesn't want to.

Of that Levy will be well aware, as are most genuine fans. So frustrated, maybe yes, pulling out hair, no !

Back
Top Bottom