Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How absurd, 30 decent minutes against a tired Villa team and all of a sudden we’ll never get another point without him.

Performances like today are why Madrid don’t want Eriksen. He has always had a rough time against bigger sides. City destroyed us down the left in the first half when he was there. Felt bad for Rose.

Ideally Lo Celso and Lucas will take his spot against the like of City, Liverpool, Woolwich, and big European ties. More graft.
Fuck me people have short memories.

Those are just goals and assists, and that was just a quick search.

Oh the fucking irony:dembelelol:

You honestly think you are mr. Objective?

No I know full well I’m not and I’ve never claimed to be objective re Eriksen. I think he’s massively overrated by our fans and I will continue to call them out for their absurd comments about how he’s world class, how he’s our best player, how we should do anything to keep him etc.

When he starts playing like De Bruyne then maybe they’ll have a point.

No I know full well I’m not and I’ve never claimed to be objective re Eriksen. I think he’s massively overrated by our fans and I will continue to call them out for their absurd comments about how he’s world class, how he’s our best player, how we should do anything to keep him etc.

When he starts playing like De Bruyne then maybe they’ll have a point.
At least you admit it.

And at least I know not to take anything you write serious.

Fuck me people have short memories.

Those are just goals and assists, and that was just a quick search.

Thanks for posting this, the statement he is generally poor in big games is absurd, I think that is what some on here like to think since a departure seems likely.
He was poor today and that played a big part in why our offensive game wasn't really flowing (->only goals by a GK error and a corner) next to our formation and more defensive tactic.

Hi 1882(mate)
very Philosofical, religion n hi tech talk , with those very profound arguments i will of course drop my post.
Oh Christ no, I didn't mean 'return' from whence you came... just that it was a LONG read for one Paragraph!
I actually agreed with some of it!
Hi hi very funny, excuse my english(my 3rd language), i misunderstood, thought he meant something else sorry. i think we will get points today.
...well that's 2 more languages than I can speak... so who am I to talk...?
Min Danske er grusom!!

(tak 'Google translate'!!)

How absurd, 30 decent minutes against a tired Villa team and all of a sudden we’ll never get another point without him.

Performances like today are why Madrid don’t want Eriksen. He has always had a rough time against bigger sides. City destroyed us down the left in the first half when he was there. Felt bad for Rose.

Ideally Lo Celso and Lucas will take his spot against the like of City, Liverpool, Woolwich, and big European ties. More graft.

Yep. He was toilet.....a small part of me expected a big game from him. But I wasn’t surprised by what I saw.

The silence is deafening....as you say, 30 minutes against relegation fodder and the internet imploded.

A no show against a top team, and you can hear a pin drop in here.

Is this what it’s come to? Flat out pretending that Eriksen is good?

People want to talk about “the service” errrrr please fuck off. He IS the service.

Lamela managed it......Moura managed it.
But Eriksen needs everyone else to be good so he can be good?
Let’s blame the RB.

Thought he looked totally disinterested and lazy today. Multiple times he just let Walker and the City midfield run off of him and chose not to chase back. Felt like he was one of the worst players on the pitch, in terms of impact there was none.

Eriksen looked shit today

Some of you make me laugh......picking and choosing when it’s ok to say that and judging others when they do it.

What gives you the right to say that all of a sudden?
That was Eriksen most of last season....just no goal or assist to completely mask the 90 minutes of utter wank.
You were all blinded by the heat maps and assists and then you think you have some major insight because he didn’t score so you could see how shit he plays.

I’m mean, it wasn’t Villa this time eh.

Well at least you admit it, and even people like Dane have seen the light....but so many others has just fucked off and stayed silent.

Pathetic. Really fucking pathetic that so many have nothing to say about that absolute no show. AGAIN.

I read a few lines and just laughed.

"Eriksen underrated"
"We should be ashamed and very grateful if he stays"

Never understood why people from certain countries follow a player and start 'supporting' that club (Eriksen, Son etc.), can you imagine English football fans become DC United (or wherever he's at) fans to praise everything Rooney does? These fans just defend their player like there's no tomorrow though. There's a Danish bloke on another forum I've seen who will do anything but criticise Eriksen, it's always someone elses fault if he's shit (sound familar, sammyspurs sammyspurs ?)

No more needs to be said than today proving exactly why he's still at Spurs. Pathetic performance because he's facing actual premier league players unlike last week and he did absolutely nothing but lose the ball time and time again. He's our creative midfielder so I look forward to hearing how it's the other players fault for not giving him the ball enough.
I think the reason it's hard to understand, especially for english people, is because we have the best league in the world (or if not then at least the most entertaining). How many english people do you know that are fans of Juventus or Real Madrid? It's very normal in countries with smaller leagues to follow the big european giants or a player they really like.

Some of you make me laugh......picking and choosing when it’s ok to say that and judging others when they do it.

That was Eriksen most of last season....just no goal or assist to completely mask the 90 minutes of utter wank.
You were all blinded by the heat maps and assists and then you think you have some major insight because he didn’t score so you could see how shit he plays.

Well at least you admit it, and even people like Dane have seen the light....but so many others has just fucked off and stayed silent.

Pathetic. Really fucking pathetic that so many have nothing to say about that absolute no show. AGAIN.
Will you rip into Kane for being invisible as well?

If you can't spot that it was a clearly City's gameplan to isolate Eriksen and Kane then you are blind, or just again fitting it all into your weird narrative of hating our best players because you find it fun to stir up arguments here.

o

Oh fuck off...

You just seem to take issue with everything!

I do not care when people say he was shit, if he was infact shit.

I care when people like you and Borks, conpletely loose grip of reality and berate him and fail to recognize when he is good, and what importance he has to the team.

I call what I see!

Maybe ask someone else.

Eriksen was totally handicapped today. He had absolutely no runners to pick out so its a bit unfair to judge him being that his game is built on picking passes to runners who were simply not there.

Will you rip into Kane for being invisible as well?
Yes....I have and I did yesterday

Neeeeeeeeext
If you can't spot that it was a clearly City's gameplan to isolate Eriksen and Kane then you are blind, or just again fitting it all into your weird narrative of hating our best players because you find it fun to stir up arguments here.
HAHAHAHHahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course! Nasty bad City how DARE they not give him the ball.

Fucking delusion is strong....LOL
He was shit mate

Back
Top Bottom