Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barca looked shite without Messi, fuck me I hope they stay away. That midfield looked completely locked against Bilbao.

And they also loaned Coutinho out to Bayern.

Eriksen my man, Spurs is ya home! Spurs is where you are best suited. Don’t fuck up your career by going to either the shit show clown house that is RM, or Messis world (Barca).

My thoughts on Eriksen

I know he has been dreaming of Spanish football, since he was a kid. Well spanish football is for a very technical playing with little physic the place to be. So to play in real or barca, is a dream of his. He does not give anything for money. Its his dream thats important. He is a very loyal player, but levy has made mistakes, i am absolutely sure Eriksen would have sighed a new deal long ago, if they would have given him a clause where he could go to barca or real before time. levy too much of a hard ball, which is now giving us problems, since Tottenham would be in a bad place without Eriksen. I have watched almost every game since CE arrived at tottenham, have always lived tottenham since ardilles times. In my opinion his is Tottenhams most important player, but have been so used to him playing almost every game that its sometimes difficult to see the problem without him, some on this sight can see it, the clue or what make us tick, or the rytme of the team. People always talk about Kane, sure he is a world class striker, as Tottenhams best player and the one we cannot do without. Nonsense , last season a proof of that. Actually had a higher point ratio per game without Kane. Kane is great but for you englishman he is god of course(how it should be) but its Eriksen in my opinion. He is one og the intelligent football players in the world, and he is most of the time involved in most of tottenhams offence, with the 3 or 4 th last pass or a run that give space for others or quick passing that opens up for others. It the first time since his time in England last week where he got what he deserved what he has been doing for years, but very few has praised it as last week, where it was so obvious that even the blind could see, but friends, he has been doing this weekend after weekend for the last at least 4 seasons, weekend after weekend, being the player that has run the most, assisted the most a the most in PL in almost all offensive statictics. And he has been so underrated most of his time in England, and he has ever changed his game to be more egoistic, or made problems of any kind, and had focus on whats best for the team and Tottenham all this time. And then he express his dream of going 2 Spain, but actually says that he is happy in Tottenham, but his childhood dreams is barca or real, and then hell is loose. Some of the fans can see it but most of u have been disrespectful after all he has done, and in the last couple if seasons to a wage that some players in much smaller clubs in england gets a week. U should be ashamed of uself. I hope he stays in Tottenham even though many of the fans don't deserve it. I think if he stays that Tottenham could win something this year( without him i don't think we can) Real will be shit this season i think and barca apparently don't what him, even though this is were is see his style of play fits the most. England i know he will not play other places than Tottenham(thats the kind of man he is, and thats rare for a none english.) Im a little unsure if he might be tempted for juventus.(not sure), but i think he will stay in here this season. (if real does not make a late move), and then he will write a contract with a clause of leaving for top 2 spain, so tottenham will make money. Did the same in Ajax. Loyal thats his middle name and the reason for this post. A lot of u should be ashamed and very grateful if he stays. Now go kill Man C dear Tottenham

Last edited:
My thoughts on Eriksen

I know he has been dreaming of Spanish football, since he was a kid. Well spanish football is for a very technical playing with little physic the place to be. So to play in real or barca, is a dream of his. He does not give anything for money. Its his dream thats important. He is a very loyal player, but levy has made mistakes, i am absolutely sure Eriksen would have sighed a new deal long ago, if they would have given him a clause where he could go to barca or real before time. levy too much of a hard ball, which is now giving us problems, since Tottenham would be in a bad place without Eriksen. I have watched almost every game since CE arrived at tottenham, have always lived tottenham since ardilles times. In my opinion his is Tottenhams most important player, but have been so used to him playing almost every game that its sometimes difficult to see the problem without him, some on this sight can see it, the clue or what make us tick, or the rytme of the team. People always talk about Kane, sure he is a world class striker, as Tottenhams best player and the one we cannot do without. Nonsense , last season a proof of that. Actually had a higher point ratio per game without Kane. Kane is great but for you englishman he is god of course(how it should be) but its Eriksen in my opinion. He is one og the intelligent football players in the world, and he is most of the time involved in most of tottenhams offence, with the 3 or 4 th last pass or a run that give space for others or quick passing that opens up for others. It the first time since his time in England last week where he got what he deserved what he has been doing for years, but very few has praised it as last week, where it was so obvious that even the blind could see, but friends, he has been doing this weekend after weekend for the last at least 4 seasons, weekend after weekend, being the player that has run the most, assisted the most a the most in PL in almost all offensive statictics. And he has been so underrated most of his time in England, and he has ever changed his game to be more egoistic, or made problems of any kind, and had focus on whats best for the team and Tottenham all this time. And then he express his dream of going 2 Spain, but actually says that he is happy in Tottenham, but his childhood dreams is barca or real, and then hell is loose. Some of the fans can see it but most of u have been disrespectful after all he has done, and in the last couple if seasons to a wage that some players in much smaller clubs in england gets a week. U should be ashamed of uself. I hope he stays in Tottenham even though many of the fans don't deserve it. I think if he stays that Tottenham could win something this year( without him i don't think we can) Real will be shit this season i think and barca apparently don't what him, even though this is were is see his style of play fits the most. England i know he will not play other places than Tottenham(thats the kind of man he is, and thats rare for a none english.) Im a little unsure if he might be tempted for juventus.(not sure), but i think he will stay in here this season. (if real does not make a late move), and then he will write a contract with a clause of leaving for top 2 spain, so tottenham will make money. Did the same in Ajax. Loyal thats his middle name and the reason for this post. A lot of u should be ashamed and very grateful if he stays. Now go kill Man C dear Tottenham
Mate, found this... I think you dropped it!
28080718-blue-return-key-on-keyboard.jpg

For the Love of God!!

My thoughts on Eriksen

What else though???

I read a few lines and just laughed.

"Eriksen underrated"
"We should be ashamed and very grateful if he stays"

Never understood why people from certain countries follow a player and start 'supporting' that club (Eriksen, Son etc.), can you imagine English football fans become DC United (or wherever he's at) fans to praise everything Rooney does? These fans just defend their player like there's no tomorrow though. There's a Danish bloke on another forum I've seen who will do anything but criticise Eriksen, it's always someone elses fault if he's shit (sound familar, sammyspurs sammyspurs ?)

No more needs to be said than today proving exactly why he's still at Spurs. Pathetic performance because he's facing actual premier league players unlike last week and he did absolutely nothing but lose the ball time and time again. He's our creative midfielder so I look forward to hearing how it's the other players fault for not giving him the ball enough.

Hi Borks

im glad i can amuse u, the rest u write is not even vaguely interesting and in a football prospective very unintelligent, i make a post where i try to sum up a Loyal Tottenhams player what 6 seasons at the club. He was not very good today, but not really the subject of my post. One game Borks contra 6 seasons, are u still amused?

Hi Borks

U really are easy to entertain. Of course its not the first time. Not even Messi plays well every time. But u will get the last word and i won't waste my time.

He seemed really bad today. Almost wondered if he'd been told to tone it down after last week to keep his transfer fee down!

Game seemed to pass him by, but you could say that of Kane too and in both cases I think it's mainly a result of us having so little quality possession in advanced areas.

I read a few lines and just laughed.

"Eriksen underrated"
"We should be ashamed and very grateful if he stays"

Never understood why people from certain countries follow a player and start 'supporting' that club (Eriksen, Son etc.), can you imagine English football fans become DC United (or wherever he's at) fans to praise everything Rooney does? These fans just defend their player like there's no tomorrow though. There's a Danish bloke on another forum I've seen who will do anything but criticise Eriksen, it's always someone elses fault if he's shit (sound familar, sammyspurs sammyspurs ?)

No more needs to be said than today proving exactly why he's still at Spurs. Pathetic performance because he's facing actual premier league players unlike last week and he did absolutely nothing but lose the ball time and time again. He's our creative midfielder so I look forward to hearing how it's the other players fault for not giving him the ball enough.
Oh the fucking irony:dembelelol:

You honestly think you are mr. Objective?

Eriksen ran Villa so should be paid more than Ronaldo
How absurd, 30 decent minutes against a tired Villa team and all of a sudden we’ll never get another point without him.

Performances like today are why Madrid don’t want Eriksen. He has always had a rough time against bigger sides. City destroyed us down the left in the first half when he was there. Felt bad for Rose.

Ideally Lo Celso and Lucas will take his spot against the like of City, Liverpool, Woolwich, and big European ties. More graft.

Back
Top Bottom