Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, Eriksen will not want to be our sloppy seconds...especially as he thinks he deserves a CL club

Tough, cuz we fuckin need him and I highly doubt a higher profile club is going to come in for him at this point. Sure, he might choose to sign back with Ajax instead, but I doubt it.

What makes me prefer him to Will.I.Am tho Is that the Brazillan is going to cost £50m over 4 years in fees and wages, and be 29. By comparison Eriksen is more likely to cost in the region of £15m (£20m max) over the same period and be 25. Thus I''d imagine Levy would be more inclined to go for the Dane.

It was reported a couple of weeks back we could have Eriksen and Alderweild for £15m, both are in the last year of their contracts (I believe)

Why not? Alderweild has been widely touted at £6m. £9m for Eriksen in the last year of his contract - after you just called £15m (presumably unaware of his contract) seems very fair to me

Why not? Alderweild has been widely touted at £6m. £9m for Eriksen in the last year of his contract - after you just called £15m (presumably unaware of his contract) seems very fair to me

I absolutely hope you're right mate. Seems like excellent business were it to happen.

It was reported a couple of weeks back we could have Eriksen and Alderweild for £15m, both are in the last year of their contracts (I believe)

I read that too which IMHO would be an absolute steal for the both (filling two positions where cover is required).

My £15-20m comment about the cost of Eriksen was based on his transfer fee and 4 years of £30-50k per week (as opposed to a much larger fee and at least double the wages for Willian)

Back
Top Bottom