Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys,

Earlier in the season I bought 50 Eriksen badges under the assumption the odd Spurs fan might want one.

6 months later I have sold only fucking one!

I will do buy one get one free.

My Mrs is convinced I am a degenerate idiot who acts on impulse, help a man out, so I can get this cow off my back!

All the best for the end of the season, try and do Chelsea.

I would post the link (however I need one like as I am a new user)

Dan (Coventry Fan)
Go back to your Mrs at the end of the season and act the genius, as it's looking likely he might well be player of the year this year. If this happens you might just sell them! That said, getting Spurs fans to cough up any money is a hard job, we are all tight Jews you see.

Strange choice but not completely out of the blue. Could have been 4 or 5 player of the seasons because the team has worked so well together. Fair play for Christian to grab the honours, he has come on very strong in the last few months.

Did vote for Eriksen but it was tough to pick this year as the majority of the team could of won it for me

Not sure who I voted for in the end, as kept changing my mind - girl's perogative 'n all that! I think it was Christian but Victor, Dele, Son, Jan & Moose were all in the running at some stage during the season.

I missed the voting - but Eriksen is the right winner.

Never misses a game, always puts the yards in - others have off periods and are out injured, Eriksen rides all his and has his fallow periods in front of us.

People would appreciate him more if he was selfish and missed 10 games a year to maintain peak fitness.

He was terrible in the opening months, but the form he has shown since has been incredible. Seems to either score or assist in every game, mostly assist.

Most assists across Europe and I think it was something like 20 assists and 11 goals in 42 games. Brilliant numbers.

Yep, even I think little Eric was our player of the season.
Still would like to see him put some meat on his bones. Have you seen Modric lately?

Yep, even I think little Eric was our player of the season.
Still would like to see him put some meat on his bones. Have you seen Modric lately?

But it wouldn't change his style. He'll never be the one to charge into direct duels. But then again, he is never injured ...

But it wouldn't change his style. He'll never be the one to charge into direct duels. But then again, he is never injured ...
I think that's a significant part of how he stays healthy. Kane's first injury was on a tackle. Rose's was on a tackle. Toby's was on a weird landing after a header. Winks was on a weird tackle...

There are some benefits to not always going in hard.

Good choice. Been our most creative player by far and he never stops running.

He's only 25 too so he's going to get even better over the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom