Chris Hughton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive step backwards. Always felt as a manager he's a bit back-bone-less. Certainly would struggle to attract the calibre of players we should be attracting. Know he's a ledge etc but didn't work out for Hoddle all that well ^_^

Let's hope we steer well clear.

Always had a lot of time for Chrissie, both as a player and as a coach. Not flashy, just quietly gets on with his job. I wish him every success at B&HA (apart from when we play them, of course).

Seeing this thread pop up inspired me to visit their NSC forum where i came across this last night (during the game i think).

Spurs making a right mess of this as it stands they are out of the CL with 2 matches to go. Maybe someone might ask if Pochettino is actually a decent manager rather than the hyped up media darling for this month

Seeing this thread pop up inspired me to visit their NSC forum where i came across this last night (during the game i think).

Spurs making a right mess of this as it stands they are out of the CL with 2 matches to go. Maybe someone might ask if Pochettino is actually a decent manager rather than the hyped up media darling for this month

I see that quite a lot from fans of other clubs to be honest. Odd.

Poch is a great guy and has done a great job. He makes mistakes but many managers do.

He will go one day but I wouldn't want Hughton to take over. I'd prefer someone who encourages attacking football

I love Chris Hughton. Would be very happy to see him back with us at some point. He’s keeping Brighton solid because that’s what they have to do to grind out points.

Great player and someone who still commands respect without acting like an angry twat.

Back
Top Bottom