Chris Hughton

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Massive step backwards. Always felt as a manager he's a bit back-bone-less. Certainly would struggle to attract the calibre of players we should be attracting. Know he's a ledge etc but didn't work out for Hoddle all that well ^_^

Let's hope we steer well clear.

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Seeing this thread pop up inspired me to visit their NSC forum where i came across this last night (during the game i think).

Spurs making a right mess of this as it stands they are out of the CL with 2 matches to go. Maybe someone might ask if Pochettino is actually a decent manager rather than the hyped up media darling for this month

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
Seeing this thread pop up inspired me to visit their NSC forum where i came across this last night (during the game i think).

Spurs making a right mess of this as it stands they are out of the CL with 2 matches to go. Maybe someone might ask if Pochettino is actually a decent manager rather than the hyped up media darling for this month
I see that quite a lot from fans of other clubs to be honest. Odd.

Register to remove

Top Bottom