Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-------------------Lloris-------------------
Aurier---Sanchez---Toby---Tanganga
-------------------Winks------------------
----------Ndombele--Lo Celso---------
Lamela-------------------------Bergwijn
--------------------Lucas------------------

With the personell we have a draw would be a good result and just take the fight further down the road. As a non league manager myself its heartbreaking when going into big games missing your best players. You do everything to paper over the cracks but your heart sinks. I cant lay any blame on jose currently. Missing 1-2 fair enough but missing son kane sissoko l, half fit Ndombele lamela davies etc

I think Ndombele will start, I just hope it’s alongside winks and Lo Celso.

The rest of the league have no idea that we have the potential to dominate midfields and with them as a 3 we will beat the press comfortably. Especially with Kante out.

Do it José, they won’t be expecting this.

Last edited:
75 mins of every body behind the ball , rarely testing their keeper .
Hopefully a host of chav chances squandered.
The last 15mins we come out of our shell and try and attack if 1 nil down.
Another Mourinho master plan of boresville .

Some suggestions that due to the personnel we have available then a draw would be a good result. Will have to assume we should aim to draw everything between now and end of season with that mentality.

Some suggestions that due to the personnel we have available then a draw would be a good result. Will have to assume we should aim to draw everything between now and end of season with that mentality.
Yep. Same as last night.We are not going to have anyone else available in the 2nd leg.so we should have started like we finished the game.Get the job done.Same as Saturday

Stick Tanganga up front. Make him a Llorente style target man, but with more pace and strength. Have our multitude of attacking midfielders feed off him.
6-0 away win guaranteed.

Lampy said he was out, as was Pulisic, Abraham and CHO.

I know Son and Kane are out but we should still have enough to get a result.
Massive losses for them too - guess it's a 50/50 game now - their home form is hardly the best

I think Dier needs to start in this one he genuinely seems to hate the fuckers.

Should be able to dish out a few heavy tackles to dissuade them.

Assuming he can catch them of course.

They have been hit with injuries and dodgy-keeperism over the last 4 weeks, so therefore a good time to play them when you think about our ailements.

Considering how we have been playing under Mourinho, throwing up a line up surprise as some have suggested with starting ndombele and lamela, with how they changed our imputus when they came on last night, would give personally give me more confidence.

We wont see Parrott aside from maybe on he bench and i think we should use Dele as an impact sub. He looked fucked off with himself when he was subbed so would be chomping at the bit to get on in minute 70 and do some bits.

Back
Top Bottom