Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just agreed with John.

giphy.gif

I've quite liked most of John's postings, it just seems to get contentious when it comes to the transfer window.

To be fair, this whole place goes to shit when it comes to the transfer window.

Lloris
Trippier Sanchez Vert Rose
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Moura Son Dele

Vs

Cortouis
Azpi Rudiger Andreas
Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso
Willian Giroud Hazard

Idk what im saying. So this is maybe the time we hope for Poch to know.
What i like is in a fixture like this, away against our direct top 4 rival in late stage of the season, we still definitely will try to control the game and take it to them.

Dont care if we fall short, we need to bring them some fear.

We allowed these cunts to do us big time in the last couple of seasons, but it’s the time we get a job done. We must win this game and the FA Cup final if we get to play them so we can ruin their season. COYS!

Not the League. It was virtually impossible for us to catch Leicester that season. I've posted the maths up a few times before. The only way we could have won the League that season was by winning every game from January 31st and it would have been by goal difference. There isn't a team in history that has won every game from the end of January until season's end.

Leicester won the League. We didn't lose it.
I think that was the season where Kane would go on games without a pass to Son. I am sure that didn't help.

I've quite liked most of John's postings, it just seems to get contentious when it comes to the transfer window.

To be fair, this whole place goes to shit when it comes to the transfer window.

John's a yid. We just have completely different viewpoints on Spurs and Levy.

What’s going on, it’s the international break and we saying how much we like each other? Where is the cunt off?

giphy.gif

[i also like johns posts:dierpochhug:]

I enjoyed watching Kante at the weekend and enjoyed all the plaudits and bigging up he was getting.

Especially when I know the next time I see him, he'll be getting batted about like a toddler by the Moose.

Chelsea are a side you always have to take serious and hope they have a poor day, Recently they are having bad days much more often. Conti has lost his mojo and players are motivating themselves when to perform. Against LC some players were motivated and other weren't but it was enough to get them over the line. We mustnt change our game and play with the flow, freedom and skill we have demonstrate recently. We have to be 100% up for this or its curtains. They will want this more than ever but so should we. COYS.

And once the title got within their reach, other teams rolled over to make the Leicester fairytale become reality.
Even if we had beaten Chelsea, their last game was at home to Leicester. I think we all know how that would have panned out.
What really hurt was the way we bottled second place in the last game at Newcastle to hand bragging rights back to Woolwich.
Thankfully thats now just a distant memory. Woolwich and Chelsea are both yesterday's clubs. The battle of the bridge signalled the end of the Soft Spurs era
we must remember , we were 2 nil up at HT and in control. We must perform to the same level and punish thier lack of spirit. Which they will make up by hating us. Skill will prevail over thuggery

Sick to death of this fixture . We never win. We bottle it every time . Always do . They play like world beaters, and we can’t string 3 fucking passes together and look as shaky as a shitting dog. One of their defenders will hit some 44 yard screamer in the top corner . That fucking idiot cunte will be jumping around like a twat.
Sick of it , every fucking time. 25 years of the same shit there . Won’t be watching. Not watching any football until the next fixture. Fuck England aswell.

tenor.gif

latest

OrnateHonoredHammerheadbird-max-1mb.gif

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Qcz8AXFORCS4NkpouQiT_Clarissa.gif

Hagrid-Says-Good-Bye-To-Harry-Potter-Animated-Gif-Image.gif

WildCloudyBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

funny-gif-bears-waving-saying-goodbye.gif

Lloris
Trippier Sanchez Vert Rose
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Moura Son Dele

Vs

Cortouis
Azpi Rudiger Andreas
Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso
Willian Giroud Hazard

Idk what im saying. So this is maybe the time we hope for Poch to know.
What i like is in a fixture like this, away against our direct top 4 rival in late stage of the season, we still definitely will try to control the game and take it to them.

Dont care if we fall short, we need to bring them some fear.

As much as I like the attacking intent in your team, our midfield has no defensive structure. Dier or Wanyama bring the perfect balance to the midfield.

It's their biggest game of the year. Special light-shows, bands, songs, atmosphere building music. The only time their plastic fans turn up. The only game that's sold out way, way in advance of any other. The only game their plastics sing. They are only there to see Tottenham Hotspur. Every single game they play they sing about us, we've got their fans to change the words of their walkout song, it used to be only when we played, today it's EVERY GAME! Their old school hate it, they hate that the plastics have taken it over, they hate that they show how much it means to them because they know it's not reciprocated back in the same way.

Don't get me wrong I hate this mob but it's still only 2nd to Woolwich, our history dictates this because we have a history and they don't.

This is against Everton (as I say it's now EVERY GAME). We've reduced them to this.

Up The Spurs!

Last edited:
Dont care much about Hazard but Willian scares me. Wound't mind seeing him go down for a sprained ankle or something during the international break
we owe that cunt a broken leg to rectify his passed medical - Eric, you know what to do
:smesh:
giphy.gif

And once the title got within their reach, other teams rolled over to make the Leicester fairytale become reality.
Even if we had beaten Chelsea, their last game was at home to Leicester. I think we all know how that would have panned out.
What really hurt was the way we bottled second place in the last game at Newcastle to hand bragging rights back to Woolwich.
Thankfully thats now just a distant memory. Woolwich and Chelsea are both yesterday's clubs. The battle of the bridge signalled the end of the Soft Spurs era

It was ridiculous how opposition fans were treating Leicester that season.
They were singing to them you’re gonna win the League. Chelsea brother in law was telling me about it. Saw Palace and I think Southampton doing it. Fucking madness.

There’s no additional fight added to a game when your own fans are literally willing your opponents to win.

I detest these cunts. As far as I am concerned they are the scum of the earth. I have a massive prejudice against them and I love it. I'm basically a nice person and I couldn't fight my way out of a plastic bag, but if I am ever going to completely lose it at football and get nicked or get a kicking it will be at this fixture. Have never seen us win there and a win would make my fucking year but due to the league table and no Kane I'd take a draw all day long this time around.

we must remember , we were 2 nil up at HT and in control. We must perform to the same level and punish thier lack of spirit. Which they will make up by hating us. Skill will prevail over thuggery
A bit rich, given your lot’s stroppy meltdown 2 years ago. I don’t think you thought out that last sentence properly before typing.

Back
Top Bottom