Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anybody hear about this - it appeared on my FB page yesterday. Shocking!

Laura Metcalf added 3 new photos.
27 November at 11:21 ·

Please read and share (posting this for a friend)...
My husband Edward Gumm was attacked last night. He was with his sister about to enter the Chelsea stadium at 5.10pm on Saturday 26/11.
They entered the stadium through the Brittania Gate and was walking towards their stand. They got as far as approximately the Peter Osgood statue or a bit further along. Ed and sister were walking along and chatting when Ed was then savagely struck from behind by a blunt instrument likely to be a Cosh of some kind on the back of his head and then the right side jaw. He was instantaneously knocked out and unconscious for a few minutes and kept on losing consciousness for a good 10 minutes after that.
Ed suffered severe injuries and was rushed to hospital where he had a suspected serious brain injury which required a CT Scan and potential broken jaw.
Thankfully he did not have bleeding on the brain as expected and his jaw is just severely damaged but not broken.
The head injury received required a number of stitches and he is now suffering with severe concussion.
We are all as a family so pleased he's alive but we cannot believe how such a savage and unprovoked attack could have occurred inside the grounds of Chelsea Football Club.
My husband has been supporting Chelsea as a season ticket holder for 31 years and has never been involved in any form of accident or trouble.
We hope this mindless thug is caught considering the severe distress that this incident has caused to our entire family.
To put this in to context Ed is a loving husband, a wonderful father to 2 beautiful little girls and very close to his sisters and brother and elderly father.

Please spread the word:-
1. We want this person to be caught (The Hammersmith Police are thoroughly investigating this case) so please call Hammersmith Police station if you know anything.
2. We want families to feel safe inside Chelsea Football Club and that decent family people like us don't suffer this awful ordeal again.

Edited 21 minutes ago by Beerqueen
Formatting
If you know anything about this please contact the police to rid our game of the filth that still persist in carrying out such abhorrent acts.

My husband Edward Gumm was attacked last night. He was with his sister about to enter the Chelsea stadium at 5.10pm on Saturday 26/11.
They entered the stadium through the Brittania Gate and was walking towards their stand. They got as far as approximately the Peter Osgood statue or a bit further along. Ed and sister were walking along and chatting when Ed was then savagely struck from behind by a blunt instrument likely to be a Cosh of some kind on the back of his head and then the right side jaw. He was instantaneously knocked out and unconscious for a few minutes and kept on losing consciousness for a good 10 minutes after that.
Ed suffered severe injuries and was rushed to hospital where he had a suspected serious brain injury which required a CT Scan and potential broken jaw.
Thankfully he did not have bleeding on the brain as expected and his jaw is just severely damaged but not broken.
The head injury received required a number of stitches and he is now suffering with severe concussion.
We are all as a family so pleased he's alive but we cannot believe how such a savage and unprovoked attack could have occurred inside the grounds of Chelsea Football Club.
My husband has been supporting Chelsea as a season ticket holder for 31 years and has never been involved in any form of accident or trouble.
We hope this mindless thug is caught considering the severe distress that this incident has caused to our entire family.
To put this in to context Ed is a loving husband, a wonderful father to 2 beautiful little girls and very close to his sisters and brother and elderly father.

1. We want this person to be caught (The Hammersmith Police are thoroughly investigating this case) so please call Hammersmith Police station if you know anything.
2. We want families to feel safe inside Chelsea Football Club and that decent family people like us don't suffer this awful ordeal again.

Formatting
If you know anything about this please contact the police to rid our game of the filth that still persist in carrying out such abhorrent acts.

I saw this as well the sad thing is they reckon it might have been done by a Chav fan, as he wasn't wearing team strip..... takes a real hard nut to take a swipe at someone from behind! :dembelefingers:

Formatting
I'm sorry to hear about this, hope they make a full recovery.

Terrible....whatever you think of organized hooligans, at least they keep it amongst the like minded.
I prefer them to the tosspots who just target anyone, like this.

Chelsea fan, Spurs fan whoever.....thats just an attack on anyone with values who loves the game.

Get well soon

Terrible....whatever you think of organized hooligans, at least they keep it amongst the like minded.
I prefer them to the tosspots who just target anyone, like this.

Chelsea fan, Spurs fan whoever.....thats just an attack on anyone with values who loves the game.

Get well soon
Yes. A different thing, violence between like minded participants, and attacking someone who doesn't want to be involved with a weapon, without provocation. Could have been anyone of us essentially, go to the game and wake up with terrible injuries for no reason at all.

Strange one though as- if I'm not mistaken- it happened in a part of the ground where Spurs would not normally be going through. And any yid going to the game would be searched before entry. I'm not ruling out it being a Spurs fan, but it could be non-football related, either someone who knew the bloke personally, or a random psychopath.

Yes. A different thing, violence between like minded participants, and attacking someone who doesn't want to be involved with a weapon, without provocation. Could have been anyone of us essentially, go to the game and wake up with terrible injuries for no reason at all.

Strange one though as- if I'm not mistaken- it happened in a part of the ground where Spurs would not normally be going through. And any yid going to the game would be searched before entry. I'm not ruling out it being a Spurs fan, but it could be non-football related, either someone who knew the bloke personally, or a random psychopath.

Hopefully there was good CCTV coverage, and who ever done this can be easily identified.

Christian Rates 1-5:

:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

Where does Sissoko for 30 large fit in there ?

No Spurs fans would have been anywhere near that statue 20 mins before kick-off. It would have been packed with Chelsea fans only. If there were any Spurs fans among that lot it would have been bedlam.
There are plenty of CCTV cameras around that area so I'd imagine there would be plenty of footage.
All Spurs fans were held at Fulham Broadway station..

Saying that.....@Arthur Wensleydale where was your mate around 17-10 on Saturday night???

Formatting
Hope they catch the bastard what a shitty thing to do

No Spurs fans would have been anywhere near that statue 20 mins before kick-off. It would have been packed with Chelsea fans only. If there were any Spurs fans among that lot it would have been bedlam.
There are plenty of CCTV cameras around that area so I'd imagine there would be plenty of footage.
All Spurs fans were held at Fulham Broadway station..

Saying that.....@Arthur Wensleydale where was your mate around 17-10 on Saturday night???

Quite agree with the location and timing of the attack. Any Spurs fan committing this cowardly act would have caused carnage.

My 'mate' was having High Tea with Duchess of Cambridge at the time - Right!
:troll:

I saw this as well the sad thing is they reckon it might have been done by a Chav fan, as he wasn't wearing team strip..... takes a real hard nut to take a swipe at someone from behind! :dembelefingers:
There have been no reports of who did this or which team they supported. If you or "they" know anything about this sickening attack shouldn't you or "they" go to the police? From where or who did you hear these reports?

There have been no reports of who did this or which team they supported. If you or "they" know anything about this sickening attack shouldn't you or "they" go to the police? From where or who did you hear these reports?

I know it is not the most reliable of sources but like others have said very unlikely any spurs fans would have been there tha close to kick off......

Dad-of-two 'lucky to be alive' after 'knuckle duster attack'

"Police have told us that they think he was targeted but he wasn't wearing any Chelsea merchandise and neither was his sister.

I know it is not the most reliable of sources but like others have said very unlikely any spurs fans would have been there tha close to kick off......

Dad-of-two 'lucky to be alive' after 'knuckle duster attack'

"Police have told us that they think he was targeted but he wasn't wearing any Chelsea merchandise and neither was his sister.
It was reported in the Evening Standard on Monday that he was wearing a "replica Chelsea shirt". It is very unlikely that a fellow Chelsea supporter would carry out this attack. I haven't seen any reports from the Police about it being "very unlikely any Spurs fan" being in that location that close to kick. I am not surprised the Police haven't said this because it is where the most vocal of the Chelsea fans congregate. This was a premeditated attack.

It was reported in the Evening Standard on Monday that he was wearing a "replica Chelsea shirt". It is very unlikely that a fellow Chelsea supporter would carry out this attack. I haven't seen any reports from the Police about it being "very unlikely any Spurs fan" being in that location that close to kick. I am not surprised the Police haven't said this because it is where the most vocal of the Chelsea fans congregate. This was a premeditated attack.

Why would you assume that no other Chelsea fan would do this?? You have some of the most vile scummy fans around.
The lad got whacked, it doesn't matter who did it, that person needs to be caught and hopefully the lad makes a full recovery.

Why would you assume that no other Chelsea fan would do this?? You have some of the most vile scummy fans around.
The lad got whacked, it doesn't matter who did it, that person needs to be caught and hopefully the lad makes a full recovery.
I didn't. I said it was very unlikely.
I posted the original report in the hope that someone may know something and Fattynomates indicated that he had heard it may have been carried out by a "Chav". I questioned him because he said the victim wasn't wearing Chelsea colours when actually it has been reported he was. If he was wearing Chelsea colours the attack is far more likely to have been carried out by a Spurs "fan".
Your sympathy for the victim is noted.

I posted the original report in the hope that someone may know something and Fattynomates indicated that he had heard it may have been carried out by a "Chav". I questioned him because he said the victim wasn't wearing Chelsea colours when actually it has been reported he was. If he was wearing Chelsea colours the attack is far more likely to have been carried out by a Spurs "fan".

I was just going by what It said in the mirror, at the end of the day whether he was spurs or a chav is irrelevant, if willing fans wanna beat the shit out of each other in a car park before a game then let them, but to smash a guy out with his Mrs from behind ain't right, colours or no colours. As said by many on here before I hope the guy makes a ful recovery and who ever did this gets caughASAP and then shanked from behind in the prison showers!

I did say I hope the lad makes a full recovery so don't try and twist it..

To me it seems how all most people are interested in is blaming a Spurs fan and how it can't be a Chelsea fan.. That's nonsense, as mouse mouse just said, this may not even be football related.. It could quite easily be a personal issue.

I was at the game and didn't hear anything about it until the following morning.

Back
Top Bottom