Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was there yesterday, and I heard with mine own ears the disgraceful chanting of "murderers, murderers" (actually it was Di Matteo in today's papers who translated it - all I actually heard was "blahblahmumblemumblecuntcuntcunt") during the MOMENT'S (not even a MINUTE) silence.

I also heard the hissing noises, again, after the game.

Anyway I just wanted to point out the general hypocrisy of the Chelsea scum. Today on TeamTalk.com (a site I wish I never fucking visited but among all the shit on NewsNow etc, this is a very prominent hit), the site is awash with "it's the FA's fault, the match shouldn't have started at 6, just because a small minority are scum doesn't mean we all are..

This from one particular Chelsea cunt:

"i knew it was coming. As soon as they made that game 6pm and announced there would be a minute silence i feared the worse" (sic).

So he's saying it's the FA's fault that Chelsea fans have no class? Or it's the FA's fault Chelsea fans can't handle their drink? Well I was at the opposite end, and all we could hear were hundreds of voices singing unintelligible songs at the other end of the stadium when there was supposed to be respectful, contemplative silence It got so bad that a few Spurs fans felt the need to break their silence to shout "shut up" at their lot. Spurs fans had ALSO spent the day in the pubs around Wembley, in fact probably more of the day as Wembley is a shorter trip for us. So how come WE can respect the memory of the Hillsbrough 96 and Piermario Marosini, despite having had a few beers, and Chelsea fans can't?

PS while it should be commended that Chelsea so quickly released a statement about the abuse of the minute's silence, it speaks volumes that STILL nothing has been done about the antisemitic mock-gas chamber 'hissing' noises the same so-called 'minority' of their fans continue to make at games versus Spurs.

Imagine if Muamba had, god forbid, collapsed at Stamford Bridge instead of WHL.

I grew up in Ilford (probably 12 miles from Chelsea as the crow flies), and only ever met ONE Chelsea fan in my life before Roman's dirty money showed up, and now I live near Harlow (30 miles from Stamford Bridge) and I see that fluorescent fucking yellow shirt out and about most days of the week now.

The age of the internet, social media, blogging and discussion forums has given a platform for the previously unheard voices of the parasites to resonate and be heard. Now, where once there existed a small club with such notable illuminaries as Paul Furlong, Frode Grodas, Mark Stein and Steve Clarke, and just one young boy fan in Ilford, there stands a noisy plastic jumped up little club with too much money and a World Wide Web awash 13-year-olds who only know the Shevchenkos, the Crespos, the Verons and the Torreses, and make today all the more unbearable.

COME ON YOU FUCKING LILYWHITES GET THAT FOURTH SPOT AND SHOW THOSE CUNTS WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE IN THIS LEAGUE

nick_thfc_ said:
Imagine if Muamba had, god forbid, collapsed at Stamford Bridge instead of WHL.

You know, I was thinking about this on my long journey home last night. We got a lot of praise for our reaction that day but I've always brushed that off by saying ultimately any group of fans would have done exactly the same and, ultimately we're not heroes or anything for doing it! But then I look at them yesterday and it just makes you wonder...and that in itself says enough!

Someone I used to work with told me a story about a mate of his who went on ebay (this was in about 2003/4) to buy an old 90's Chelsea shirt so that it looked like he had been supporting them for years. True story.

There was a bloke with his kids yesterday holding up a banner that said 'JT, Captain, Leader Legend'. I find that pretty disturbing to be honest, how could anyone, no matter how blinkered they are by love for their club, want to instill in their children the belief that John Terry is someone to look up to. What a great role model.

these cunts are worse than gooners, just pure scum, players, owners, fans owner, the lot, total and utter cunts. we now have to get 4th and barca have to smash them. this will happen.

NO1JIB said:
these cunts are worse than gooners

Can't disagree with that. Gooners are shameless, childish, petty, fickle, plastic, bitter twats who hurl such adjectives at Spurs while failing to realise the irony of their accusations.

But I've never heard hissing at a North London Derby, never really seen much trouble, and have only heard the "running around Tottenham" song from gooners of age 14 and below.

What strikes me is the level of hate Chelsea have for Spurs. Where does it come from? As far as I know there's not a lot of Yiddos in Surrey/West London, there are no stories of bribed FA officials promoting one over the other (check Woolwich history 101), and Spurs don't feature too prominently in such eminent pieces of Chelsea FC literature and bibliography as the Donal McIntyre Chelsea Headhunters documentary, the Football Factory, or other charmless shite involving Danny Dyer/Ray Winstone/that Turkish twat who hangs around them.

Is it to do with the firms? If so, that just proves Spooky's point that the CORE of their support are the racists, the ignorant, the violent. The David Mellors, David Baddiels, Omid Djalilis, Prince fucking Harrys and Lily Allens of this world are not the true side of Chelsea.

Chelsea and West Ham. Shameful scum. Worse than Gooners? Probably.

:nawty:

Actually, as much as I hate to say it, the gooners are cunts, but there are generally boring and dull arseholes. The Chavs are insidous and nasty.

I live not to far away from their ground and you get them on the District Line whenever theres a home game. They really are detestable. Aggressive, rude, miserable and most definately, in the case of some, racist and xenophobic (which is ironic when you consider the ownership and players at their club).

Chelsea are desperate for rivalry. Although I'm sure most will say its simply been the hooligan element that has fed the hatred.

nick_thfc_ said:
What strikes me is the level of hate Chelsea have for Spurs.

I have as much hate for them, to be honest. They're the biggest club, support-wise, in south London, but there are loads of yids in south London too in my experience, so there's plenty of opportunity for the rivalry between fans to fester.

They are utter scum and the minority - i.e. the ones who aren't complete scum - are still scum at heart, just more mild with it.

nick_thfc_ said:
NO1JIB said:
these cunts are worse than gooners

Can't disagree with that. Gooners are shameless, childish, petty, fickle, plastic, bitter twats who hurl such adjectives at Spurs while failing to realise the irony of their accusations.

But I've never heard hissing at a North London Derby, never really seen much trouble, and have only heard the "running around Tottenham" song from gooners of age 14 and below.

What strikes me is the level of hate Chelsea have for Spurs. Where does it come from? As far as I know there's not a lot of Yiddos in Surrey/West London, there are no stories of bribed FA officials promoting one over the other (check Woolwich history 101), and Spurs don't feature too prominently in such eminent pieces of Chelsea FC literature and bibliography as the Donal McIntyre Chelsea Headhunters documentary, the Football Factory, or other charmless shite involving Danny Dyer/Ray Winstone/that Turkish twat who hangs around them.

Is it to do with the firms? If so, that just proves Spooky's point that the CORE of their support are the racists, the ignorant, the violent. The David Mellors, David Baddiels, Omid Djalilis, Prince fucking Harrys and Lily Allens of this world are not the true side of Chelsea.

Chelsea and West Ham. Shameful scum. Worse than Gooners? Probably.

:nawty:

it comes from 1976, when they used to invade the pitch a lot as they were shit, they tried it at white hart lane when we relegated them and got a very nasty surprise, they have tried every excuse known to man to explain this in their sci-fi hooligan books, but deep down, they know what went on. the 1982 cup 6th round game at stamford bridge is also another reason, as they really give it the biggun before hand but sloan square/ kings road happened, their top boys were all there and it was quite humiliating for them. you wont read about it in their memoirs but the leval of hate tells you somethings not quite right, why would they hate us so much else ? they even come up with gems like they could tell a group of spurs fans from its multi racial members, i shit you not.

So they started a fight 35 years ago, lost, and instill the resultant bitterness in their offspring to this day.

Even though Chelsea Football Club ceased to exist in 2003.

nick_thfc_ said:
So they started a fight 35 years ago, lost, and instill the resultant bitterness in their offspring to this day.

Even though Chelsea Football Club ceased to exist in 2003.

pretty much that. the big match showed a lot of the fighting on the pitch, everyone saw their bully type fans get spanked, so they hate us.

Cheers mate.

Hooligans, eh? Wankers.

The game has moved on. What does a 13 year old in Buckinghamshire who only follows Chelsea because they bought a few titles and who never witnessed Frank Sinclair's valiant-yet-ultimately-farcical attempts to kick a ball have to do with this?

nick_thfc_ said:
Cheers mate.

Hooligans, eh? Wankers.

The game has moved on. What does a 13 year old in Buckinghamshire who only follows Chelsea because they bought a few titles and who never witnessed Frank Sinclair's valiant-yet-ultimately-farcical attempts to kick a ball have to do with this?

some things are handed down, footballs changed, true, about 99% better and safer, but have a look at the paxton when we score in that game. you dont get that anymore, and it is a bit of a shame.

Back
Top Bottom