Cheese & Cucumber Sandwichgate

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next time I'm going to try putting small bits of bread and cheese inside big tomatoes - see if that works.
Love it when a plan comes together.
tenor.gif

Just to make you happy, here's the sarnie I made when I got home - just so the system couldn't beat me (but sadly Daniel Levy still hasn't manned up and explained his sandwich policy)...

vnTatT6.jpg
Just cling film it and put in your jacket pocket. It will pass the pat down test.

Tomatoes getting through 🍅 remains a mystery....

I live in Sandwich and I can tell you the locals are up in arms over this!
Just so we all know, is the issue cultural appropriation (i.e. mummy mummy effort is an insult to the glorious and complex cultural traditions of the sandwich) or concern that the club are racially discriminatory against the good people of Sandwich?

All I used to eat on match days was a couple of dabs of cheap whizz and an Imodium. Absolutely not risking the traps at the old Park Lane or any away ground.

#footballsurvivaltips

...and the cucumber will make your balls look younger - brucie bonus! :wanyama:
Why are you dragging my balls into it?
(though I must say, the tomatoes WERE mini plums).

...which leads to a serious thought. Imagine the sandwich is clingfilmed to my nether regions, and I get patted down. The sarnie and the mini plums are spotted. Might my bollocks get refused entry too?

Just so we all know, is the issue cultural appropriation (i.e. mummy mummy effort is an insult to the glorious and complex cultural traditions of the sandwich) or concern that the club are racially discriminatory against the good people of Sandwich?
Just for info - there are no "good people" in Sandwich. It's full of racist xenophobes.

It's not Spurs Logo Bread - it's normal bread and I press my plastic Spurs Toast Logo Maker into it.

You'll be pleased to know I didn't let the bastards beat me - I made another sandwich as soon as I got home.

Anyway - what's the official ruling? Can I take my sarnies in or not ffs???

You can take in snacks but not food

They haven't actually said what constitutes a snack though

Morning everyone.

I'm putting yesterday behind me and moving on, with a lovely toasty breakfast, unless the missus confiscates it.

xQZVZK9.jpg

Other yeast extracts are available.

Edit: Thanks for the tips. Next time I go to WHL I'll hide the sarnie where the sun don't shine.

Why are you dragging my balls into it?
(though I must say, the tomatoes WERE mini plums).

...which leads to a serious thought. Imagine the sandwich is clingfilmed to my nether regions, and I get patted down. The sarnie and the mini plums are spotted. Might my bollocks get refused entry too?

Not the first time your balls have been refused entry I would have thought :sonhmm:

Just to make you happy, here's the sarnie I made when I got home - just so the system couldn't beat me (but sadly Daniel Levy still hasn't manned up and explained his sandwich policy)...

vnTatT6.jpg
Hold on... Who in the ever loving fuck slices a sandwich THAT way?!

:pochfacepalm:

Next you'll be saying there should be butter on it!

Hold on... Who in the ever loving fuck slices a sandwich THAT way?!

:pochfacepalm:

Next you'll be saying there should be butter on it!

Have you ever tried to stamp a cockerel on a triangle? Please don't try to teach your grandfather how to suck eggs. I know my bread.

Have you ever tried to stamp a cockerel on a triangle? Please don't try to teach your grandfather how to suck eggs. I know my bread.
But you cut it into rectangles like a crazy person.

Who cuts a sandwich from left to right?! The only socially acceptable ways are diagonal or top to bottom, and that is determined by the shape of the loaf. Wide loaves get cut top to bottom, standard loaves get cut diagonal. Everyone but sociopaths knows this.

download-1-24.jpg

But you cut it into rectangles like a crazy person.

Who cuts a sandwich from left to right?! The only socially acceptable ways are diagonal or top to bottom, and that is determined by the shape of the loaf. Wide loaves get cut top to bottom, standard loaves get cut diagonal. Everyone but sociopaths knows this.

download-1-24.jpg
Horizontal is the way to go, surely?

Saw somebody eating a homemade baguette in front of me. So he must've got it in somehow. Maybe down one trouser leg as somebody else suggested. Or with a sandwich maybe a half in each back pocket.
My dad bought in a kebab. One steward told him he was not allowed. As he was eating it by the security gates, a different steward came up to us and said to try another steward. Bingo he let him in with it. It literally is up to the discretion of the steward.

Back
Top Bottom