Cheese & Cucumber Sandwichgate

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheese and cucumber is a bit of a shit effort in 2019.

Come on, this is modern football and we have standards in our new stadium. If it was organic fennel salami from Naples with tomato and avocado in artisan sourdough, cracked black pepper with extra virgin olive oil, then you’d be fine.

You have to remember we are all representatives of societal elite, given we can afford £1,200+ for season tickets.

It seems that we are all considerably, considerably, richer... than... YAOU!

This sandwich has cheered me up no end 👍

Just to make you happy, here's the sarnie I made when I got home - just so the system couldn't beat me (but sadly Daniel Levy still hasn't manned up and explained his sandwich policy)...

vnTatT6.jpg

Cheese and cucumber is a bit of a shit effort in 2019.

Come on, this is modern football and we have standards in our new stadium. If it was organic fennel salami from Naples with tomato and avocado in artisan sourdough, cracked black pepper with extra virgin olive oil, then you’d be fine.

You have to remember we are all representatives of societal elite, given we can afford £1,200+ for season tickets.

It seems that we are all considerably, considerably, richer... than... YAOU!

You still wouldn't have got it into the stadium.

Saw somebody eating a homemade baguette in front of me. So he must've got it in somehow. Maybe down one trouser leg as somebody else suggested. Or with a sandwich maybe a half in each back pocket.

Saw somebody eating a homemade baguette in front of me. So he must've got it in somehow. Maybe down one trouser leg as somebody else suggested. Or with a sandwich maybe a half in each back pocket.
To be honest, there's plenty of room down my trousers for a baguette, so I might try it. Thanks for the idea. Could clingfilm it to my thigh.

Serious point 1 - think that taking your own food is a no-no and is mentioned in the email the Club issue prior to each game. Think the stewards are allowed a bit of discretion in the case of sweets for kids.
Serious point 2 - where did you get the Spurs logo thingy?
Love this thread, needed a bit of light relief after today's result, so thank you for making me LOL

Serious point 1 - think that taking your own food is a no-no and is mentioned in the email the Club issue prior to each game. Think the stewards are allowed a bit of discretion in the case of sweets for kids.
Serious point 2 - where did you get the Spurs logo thingy?
Love this thread, needed a bit of light relief after today's result, so thank you for making me LOL

There's one here - Tottenham Hotspur, Spurs Club Toast stamp | eBay

Edit - If food's a no-no, how come he let 4 x tomatoes in?

Since we're talking about bread, usually I like to toast my bread to a golden crispy hue, so that I can take them, split the slice inside out, and eat it with the soft white dough on the outside while the crispy golden crunch is on the inside :levywtf:

Since we're talking about bread, usually I like to toast my bread to a golden crispy hue, so that I can take them, split the slice inside out, and eat it with the soft white dough on the outside while the crispy golden crunch is on the inside :levywtf:

You're talking doorstep size slice?

Back
Top Bottom